Gripe of The Day (2 Viewers)

i told the girl she was able to bring a significant other. i hope she realizes this was my hint im not interested AT ALL!!!

my friend has agreed to take one for the team. gotta love a guy who enjoys a fiddy inch HD set to watch all of the best sports around and my bbq...

The last gripe of the day lasted for 48 hours.
I find this thread misleading.

:covri:

She's gonna ignore that other dude and be all over you like White on rice.

Nothing like missing the draft because your too busy dodging some old gal....

But then again, we could all be surprised and old onepeat ends up getting married two weeks after the draft. ;)

Joe

:covri:

She's gonna ignore that other dude and be all over you like White on rice.

Nothing like missing the draft because your too busy dodging some old gal....

But then again, we could all be surprised and old onepeat ends up getting married two weeks after the draft. ;)

Joe

i have a bead on a new phillie and she asked a friend of mine if i would mind if she came. i said of course not and she could attend the party as well...

:plus-un2: 000000

Sure it's not THAT big of deal and I certainly don't let it ruin my day, but I honestly don't get the point. Wearing a pink shirt does nothing more than prove that you're one of the sheeple who has to follow the "trends." Seriously.. pink is a chick color. When a baby is born.. what color designates a girl? Of the eleventy billion other colors out there, why would a guy want to wear the one color that's gender specific to a girl?

To each his own, but I have never and will never own a pink shirt. Hey look at me I'm Mr. GQ!.. sorry I don't get it.

If you follow a trend you are a sheeple. But if you don't follow a trend you are simply following an older trend and are therefore a stubborn sheeple? Neither way allows you to think for yourself.

Not sure how that works.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom