Gripe of The Day (1 Viewer)

City Champ

HOF 2010
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My gripe of the day is grown *** men wearing cartoon or sports team ties in a professional setting. It doesn't show your "funky" or "fun" side. It makes you look like a tool. If your team isn't playing don't wear a Southwest Weber Missouri State tie and there is absolutely no reason to be wearing a damn Mickey Mouse tie...

So, you would have a problem with someone wearing this at a business meeting:

mickey.jpg

My favorite tie that I own is the Uptown Street Tiles Tie from Perlis.

Hocking some brand on a tie is silly as well, unless it is a product from your respective geographic location and you are displaced. Personally I wouldn't wear one, but if you are a Yat stuck in Ohio and you want to wear one, you get a pass...
A Perlis tie on the other hand, completely acceptable...

A subtiltle to this thread should be how humorous some of your silly gripes are to the rest of us.

My Tie Rules:

I only wear ties with a solid color shirt; and the color on the tie with the smallest amount of area, should be the same color as your solid shirt.

A subtiltle to this thread should be how humorous some of your silly gripes are to the rest of us.

then give your own damn gripe francis...

Second gripe of the day. Those that sharp shoot a thread with a lethargic comment and with a whoa is me attitude...

Which are you OnePeat

23501616.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom