Gronk traded to the Bucs (1 Viewer)

Wow, finally something interesting took over the 100th day of draft coverage

And we couldn’t get Graham to come back to us. ? I wish he had maintained that type of relationship with Brees like Gronk and Brady did. I remember a time when Graham said he would retire when Drew did. They would go out together. Over the last few years I think Graham would have done WAY more with Brees than he did in GB or his last year in Seattle.

Go ahead, downvotes are below.

And we couldn’t get Graham to come back to us. ? I wish he had maintained that type of relationship with Brees like Gronk and Brady did. I remember a time when Graham said he would retire when Drew did. They would go out together. Over the last few years I think Graham would have done WAY more with Brees than he did in GB or his last year in Seattle.

Not even close to the same situation.

We tried to get Graham at less $ than other teams were offering.

This is Gronk getting paid the same to play somewhere else.

It's official!!! The Bucs have traded for Gronk, gave the Pats a 4th round pick, will receive a 7th round pick in return. Physical has been taken and passed.

Last edited:

You wanna pay a shell of himself Graham the same as Gronk when Graham's fall off was way worse just for the nostalgia? Knock yourself out.

Cook has been a great replacement. No one is crying over Graham.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom