Grown Folks Madden League (1 Viewer)

natedawg212000

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Sup guys. Back in 2001, I was lucky enough to start the OMFL as a PC Madden 2k1 league. We had some amazing owners and I can say with confidence, the OMFL is the longest lasting, non-stop Online Madden league in the world. For 14 years the OMFL has been going strong and is still going strong under some great leadership.

After being away from being a commish for several years, I've been lucky enough to partner with some great guys who I've been in the OMFL with for year to form a new community called - GAMERS. GAMERS is a small community of gamers who play all sorts of online games, from leagues to clans, from sports to shooters, we are looking to give a place to hang to guys who enjoy playing your favorite online games with friends. You can find out more about GAMERS here:          a community by gamers - for gamers - Home

The flagship league for the GAMERS community will be our Grown Folks Madden League (GFML).

Grown Folks are looking for owners who are committed to a year around, 2x a week advance, all-madden, full rounded franchise experience. With years of experience and opportunity to create something enjoyable, the GFML leadership is looking for core owners who want to play together for years, get beyond being a sore loser, experience extra add-ons such as articles, podcast and interviews, and just have fun playing. You can find out more about the GFML here: Leagues -          a community by gamers - for gamers

You can see our rules here: Login

If you're interested in grabbing a team, then please fill out this form and I will hit you up. Join -          a community by gamers - for gamers

Sweet. When we moved the OMFL to a ps4 league it was started with a lot of guys from SR. Looking forward to having you in.

Hey Kaoticx - throw me a pm with your groupme name or number and I'll add you there also.

Hey Nate I registered on the website. Did you see it?

Sup Socbe - I dont see it. I did get Kaoticx but I dont see yours.

Teams are starting to go. I know we are a few weeks away but if you want to get in early and grab a team with a great community of guys, come join us. Our GroupMe chat is rocking and lots of new stuff is out.

Check us out here: Grown Folks Madden League - * * * * *a community by gamers - for gamers

Rules for community Rules -          a community by gamers - for gamers and league Login

We are almost half way full and just added another 5 owners this morning. Come grab a team as things begin to heat up. Our first podcast called 'Press Pass' will be out on Monday as we talk about Madden 16.

Take a read for the first ever GFML Hot Seat. A quick fire question and answer interview with the who's who of the GFML. Take a read here: Grown Folks Madden League - * * * * *a community by gamers - for gamers

We are over half way full now with new guys joining daily. If you're a good guy and want to join some other good guys playing Madden year around, hit us up.

I'm down, is it random selection order or yall already picked teams?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom