Gruden new coach the U? (2 Viewers)

I have no clue whether thats true or not. But I think he'll be very successful as a college coach if he decides to go that route.

if true... i'll miss him in the booth... i know he always wanted to get back on the sideline... but he seemed to have a good niche going as an analyst. i also liked him since he always seemed to love the saints... one of the few who had a microphone that do

Chuckie and the U seem like a great fit. I heard from my brother in law who is huge FSU fan that Gruden was offered that job and that Shannon was let go earlier today. IF this rumor proves to be true.

The U... And he just might reestablish them back to that team of dominance..

The U... And he just might reestablish them back to that team of dominance..

I'll be rooting for him to fail in Miami. I can't stand them and have since JJ's days as the coach there.

"The U" is back within a couple of years if this is true. I'm guessing he'll make a hell of a recruiter, not that Miami needs it.

I'm sure he wants a challenge and the bank, but I have a hard time seeing an NFL guy deal with recruiting, a college administration, and a second-tier BCS conference.

I'm sure he wants a challenge and the bank, but I have a hard time seeing an NFL guy deal with recruiting, a college administration, and a second-tier BCS conference.

Miami is one of the top jobs in college football, ACC or not. Their recruiting pipelines are as good as it gets. He's a pretty charismatic guy, I doubt recruiting will be much of a challenge at all for him.

According to the reports, Gruden is the one that initiated interest in the job. I would think that a top college gig is a great coach's dream. Kids don't talk back like pro athletes do. If he gets them back into the NC talks they'll treat him like a king.

I hope it's true. As much as I like him in the MNF booth I love those training camp soundbites even more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom