Gruden resigning [CLOSED] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No friend, I said I was living in reality in response to your "You’re seeing ghosts." insult.

I wish you well in your instruction of media function and autocratic rule. It's badly needed.

“You’re seeing ghosts” is a reference to your inability to connect the dots and make an argument. If you can’t make it concrete and explicit, then it doesn’t exist. Hence, ghosts.

If the actuality was so evident and demonstrable, you would have demonstrated it.

Instead, you have an editorial link and some correlative (at best) generalizations to undergird your “just trust me” invocations.

Hence, ghosts.

Netflix employees planning a walkout over Chappelle last standup.
Dave Chappelle is awesome….always has been. If we all can’t laugh at ourselves comedy becomes stale. It’s been stale for years….Comedians quit going to colleges cause people can’t laughter at themselves or life. I would let them walk out and rehire better employees.

so... the past several pages seemed to have turned into politics.
I thought such things were against this forum rules?

Thanks for your concern. A respectful general discussion about government is not against the ToS absent partisan political bickering. However, if you have concerns about individual posts, by all means report them and we will take a look.

Interesting take. Given Wallers background it adds a different layer of humanity to the Gruden discourse.

I think that's more up to Gruden than anyone else. He'd definitely have to make public statements admitting he was wrong and then start a journey towards reconciliation and rebuilding his reputation. It's going to be a long road for him, but he can come back from it. Just depends on how committed he is to that end.

I can't even. Everything you said here is wrong and I won't EVER back down on that. You just get a big old thump on the head.

I have breasts. I sometimes wear v-neck blouses or shirts or dresses because I like the silhouette. Yes, this is a visual reminder that I have breasts and you're going to look. I'm going to look. Everyone's going to look.

Now, because a woman has breasts that aren't camouflaged, your attitude says I am less than a man, my thoughts and ideas don't have to be listened to unless I am a man even though my intellect may be leaps and bounds above yours. That is textbook sexual discrimination and I bet you don't think of yourself as such.

My question/post was why is there such a dichotomy between the way men and women choose to expose their body parts in the workplace?

My question/post had nothing to do with the intelligence of men vs women in the workplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom