Gruden resigning [CLOSED] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily Applegate was just speaking on CNN about how toxic & destructive the work environment was at the Washington football headquarters.

As she was speaking her boobs were hanging out of her shirt with a glaring 4 inches of cleavage.

I don’t get it. Men don’t interview with their b**** hanging out.

Why should women be shocked if folks stare when 1/2 their chest is exposed?!?!?

Yesterday we received our first Christmas 🎄 catalog for 2021. Sure enough, right on the cover is a lady with her boobs hanging out with 4 inches of cleavage & a man is putting a jewelry around her neck.

Does not matter to me how folks want to dress, I just can’t understand the dichotomy between how men & women appear in professional settings…..ESPECIALLY when they are fighting for the cause of being respected in the workplace?!?!?!
I'm not touching this with a 10 foot pole.

Emily Applegate was just speaking on CNN about how toxic & destructive the work environment was at the Washington football headquarters.

As she was speaking her boobs were hanging out of her shirt with a glaring 4 inches of cleavage.

Yesterday we received our first Christmas 🎄 catalog for 2021. Sure enough, right on the cover is a lady with her boobs hanging out with 4 inches of cleavage & a man is putting a jewelry around her neck.

Does not matter to me how folks want to dress, I just can’t understand the dichotomy between how men & women appear in professional settings…..ESPECIALLY when they are fighting for the cause of being respected in the workplace?!?!?!
Not hard to dress professionally. Don’t understand it either.

I don't agree with Gruden's language and actions, I think most of us on the board hate Goodell. I agree that the stuff he said and did is pretty freaking bad, with that being said, here is my issue with all of this. Former players have come out and basically called Gruden a scumbag and how there has been a culture of this stuff going on inside the NFL's most elite circles, exec's, coaches, possibly even owners for a very long time. Will the NFL do a major investigation into ALL of the teams correspondences and investigate how much of a culture this really is? Am I to believe Gruden is the only high profile person within league circles that has used this sorta language to describe people associated with the league?

The NFL has thrown slogans onto endzones, put stickers on back of helmets that say, "End Racism, end hate" then you better do your due diligence and find out how prevalent this stuff is and root it all out, air ALL that drama and cut out the cancer if it truly exists. I can't help think that this was a blindside to Gruden to distract from the very bad stuff the Washington football team exec's were engaging in. This reeks of, "well, look over there and not here!" to me.

If this stuff doesn't spark a full investigation into how deep this stuff really goes across the league then its a critical failure on their part. I suspect if they do actually care about their shield, they will get to the bottom of it and probably uncover some really toxic stuff that has been permeating for years.
And don’t forget Keyshawn generalized, stereotyped every used car salesman in the world. Don’t laugh, that is how easy it is to offend these days.

Yeah, but if its something like "Goodell is worse than the Black arse Demaurice, he may as well be black"

Like Adder said....yall be better be careful of what you wishing for. You don't know who Sean is behind closed doors, especially having friends like Gruden.
Man, what “I wish for,” is for everyone like Gruden to be publicly shamed and humbled to the point where we’re no longer asking oppressed minorities (aka THE ACTUAL VICTIMS) to demonstrate “grace” by perpetually being forced to tolerate their own oppression. It is layers upon layers of insulting psychological trauma and every day we allow it to continue is a tragedy.

I have lost quite a bit of respect in certain people who have shown a disappointing lack of support for this effort, Brees included. If Payton were proved to have a similar history as Gruden, he can kick rocks too.

What year is it?

I don't even know where to start.

So i take it you are the type when women get raped, you blame it on how they were dressed.... "She was dressed like a slut, so she deserved it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom