GTA IV Dated for April 29th (1 Viewer)

we can admit that in its time mario and zelda had to be the best and most influential games of their era. And we can also admit that GTA was the best and most influential series of the the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube era.

I just hope it not as vulgar as San Andreas was. I played that for about half hour and took it back. Its the only game i've ever traded in.

well i can't argue with that....mario was huge for video games.....but GTA was definately groundbreaking in other ways.....think of all the games that have adopted the "sand box" format......also, what game has recieved more attention for it's content by non-gamers???

when it comes down to it, GTA has a huge place in gaming history.....maybe not mario huge, but it's an important piece of the past

Never meant to imply that it didn't, what I was inferring is that without Mario or Zelda...there may not have been a GTA...or a Sonic....or a Samus Aran....etc....etc...for the record, GTA rocks IMO.....I mean....two words:

HOT COFFEE.

:9:

Just an aside.....2D games like Metriod, Super Metroid and Castlevania Symphony of the night really paved the way for the "go anywhere" type gameplay.

Now, the difference is 2D vs. 3D of course......but I would KILL for an updated version of Metriod and Castlevania in 2D....man those games were just the absolute greatest and I still to this day have my PS1 version of Symphony of the night. I usually only play the game on my 360 but it's just timeless man.

:dunno:

what did you expect???

Yeah Jeff...I mean a game with Grand Theft Auto may not be the one you want to pick up to avoid violence and vulgarity.....and don't get me started on the...

HOT COFFEE!:9:

Is there an echo in here?:hihi:

anyone play GTA 1 and 2?

I did.....I honestly didn't like it in that form.....it was definitely cool to be able to do the things you could do....but it got kind of repetitive and it just wasn't as well represented graphically.

couple of friends of mine were one of very few people i know to have the games before GTA III game out. It was pretty fun, and yeah the graphics weren't up to snuff.

yeah...i had the first one on the ps1....cool game at the time, but it was repetitive

Preorder has been sent.
I cannot wait. :worthy::worthy::worthy:

This will be the best game ever
GTAIV_Logo.jpg

I sat up and waited for their site to overcome the crash to get the first trailer, but haven't bothered to read up about it since.
I've seen the screenshots but what is the game supposed to be like?

Yeah Jeff...I mean a game with Grand Theft Auto may not be the one you want to pick up to avoid violence and vulgarity.....and don't get me started on the...

HOT COFFEE!:9:

Is there an echo in here?:hihi:

to behonest, the violence was a problem, and even cursing can be tollerated, but i just can't enjoy a game listening to the word ****** all the time. Just killed the game for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom