GTA V Announced (2 Viewers)

Well, this will be a must buy for me. All I wanted was a San Andreas with updated graphics and this seems to be exactly that. R* will definitely get my $60.

People seem to think the guy doing the talking was Tommy Vercetti. didn't sound like Ray Liotta to me. Thoughts?

Sounds Mexican-American to me. Not sure who the actor playing him is though.

I've heard rumours of some very big star power lending their names to this one (which probably surprises no-one, seeing as thats how Vice City and San Andreas were too). DeNiro's name was even mentioned but that's purely speculation at this point.

I kind of get the idea that it's just a random voice describing San Andreas. The fact that it doesn't sound like Ray Liotta, or even have Tommy Vercetti's accent, pretty much kills that possibility for me.

So I'm just watching the trailer again, this time with more of a keen eye for hints that could be in the game. Right off the bat, I notice the dog at the beach. Which indicates that finally there will be animals in the game (aside from the poor attempt at birds they've had in the past). Obviously a great job in making the world more "real".

Next, the mountain range. Is that Mount Chiliad? Can we ride BMX's off it again? Are there bears & cougars up there like in RDR?

The freeway sign for Hwy 5 North. Hwy 5 is a pretty famous road out West, it links all of Cali together. Hint that San Fierro & other parts of Cali will be in the game? Same with that one shot of the wind generators just off the highway. That looks very much like an area you go through on the way to northern Cal from LA.

Then at the red light, there's a "Piercings" sign behind the car. Can we do that? Is it like GTA: SA where you can fully customize your appearance again? Hair, tatts, etc. You see the Venice beach gym too, can we bulk him up again?

The guy hammering in the "For Sale" sign. Can we buy property again? Clearly money is a huge part of this game, with all the homeless stuff they show, and the U.S. $5 bill-looking "FIVE" on the logo.

The jet screeching through the sky, along with the crop duster & helicopter. Clearly flying is back in, beyond just a helicopter like the last time.

Lots of good potential hints as to what should be in the game from the preview, I think this one should be a lot of fun after a more somber, realistic IV. Man I can't wait for this, too bad its a good year away at least. Christmas '12?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pS-DMvkH664" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ftk3f_0WZww" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well, this will be a must buy for me. All I wanted was a San Andreas with updated graphics and this seems to be exactly that. R* will definitely get my $60.

Same here really looks good now I just hope it comes out soon:ezbill:

Ok so here's rumours of what's going to be featured in the game apparently, according to the site I read anyway. Here's the link to where I got it, so you all don't think I'm on crazy pills. WARNING!!!: It gives away the end of the game. I just typed it up so you guys wouldn't see it, it really grinded my gears to see that. And I got it from another sports message board I'm a member on, where it was linked.
Link: http://i.imgur.com/LjY0K.png
*Doesn't necessarily mean its accurate, but the guy did mention that a) it was in San Andreas, and b) the protagonist was Hispanic, before the trailer was even released. So it seems he has some credibility anyway.

- The protagonist is Hispanic and his name is Adrian
- It takes place in San Andreas in the year 2012. The Mayan end of the world thing is parodied a lot b/c of this.
- You start out in Los Santos and are in rival's turf, Varrios Los Aztecas, after getting beaten up and robbed.
- The game revolves around money in a big way but I don't want to ruin it.
- Multiplayer is in again. 32 player game mode for consoles, 64 for PC.
- San Andreas includes all the same cities from GTA SA. They have all become larger & more detailed.
- Gang turf wars are back. Also have different sets within a gang (e.g. 57th Ballas, Eastside Azteca). Each set has its own unique graffiti
- Timeline continues off of GTA 4, its referenced a lot. Niko mentioned a couple times.
- Car modding / lowriding is back.
- 9 different radio stations, featuring a range of music. Better selection than GTA 4.
- Military has returned in the 6 star wanted level, except they are referred to as National Guard.
- Cover system upgraded, smoother.
- The moral decisions from GTA 4 are more prominent, lead to separate game endings (2 good, 2 bad - hello replay value)
- More girlfriends
- Parachutes
- Fun cheats are back!
<O:p</O:p<O:p</O:p

please i hope this means civilians with weapons and riot mode are back :worthy: :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom