GTA V Announced (4 Viewers)

No....just have no family and I'm not a believer of that particular religion, and it gets under my skin to have both shoved in my face for three months.

Makes me more surly than I normally am.

Maybe this move to November will help. People might not notice it and only shove it in your face for a few weeks.

Anyway, I'm not a believer either, but I just look at it as a celebration of American consumerism and the free market. On the other hand, wdf can't let his hate for Christmas go. It's practically a "War on Christmas" for him. Mongoose always remarks how surly wdf is during that time of the year. He's also surly during that time of the month, but I don't think that has anything to do with Christmas.

No....just have no family and I'm not a believer of that particular religion, and it gets under my skin to have both shoved in my face for three months.

:nono: Christmas starts in July.

I love the holidays. The only think I don't like about them is how morose and hateful wdf gets. Moreso than usual. He really puts forth his best effort to make everyone around him miserable. If there was ever a time for :mecry:, it's wdf at christmas.

What's not to love about Christmas? :shrug:

One of those things. Enjoy it all you want . I drink heavily and do as many intoxicating substances as I can get my hands on and volunteer for double shifts. Otherwise, I start thinking about you know, not having a family or any loved ones. Then I start looking at one of my pistols in a way that frightens me.

One of those things. Enjoy it all you want . I drink heavily and do as many intoxicating substances as I can get my hands on and volunteer for double shifts. Otherwise, I start thinking about you know, not having a family or any loved ones. Then I start looking at one of my pistols in a way that frightens me.

Yeah, I was just picking on you. I understand in a way. If it makes you think about stuff you don't want to be reminded of, I wish it didn't have to be that way. Sometimes people have bad experiences related to what most people would consider good things. FWIW, even though we haven't met, I probably wouldn't mind having a drink with ya. (even though I don't drink)

It's all good. Well mostly anyway. :9:

A lil levity on the f9 goes a long way. I enjoy it.

Yeah, I was just picking on you. I understand in a way. If it makes you think about stuff you don't want to be reminded of, I wish it didn't have to be that way. Sometimes people have bad experiences related to what most people would consider good things. FWIW, even though we haven't met, I probably wouldn't mind having a drink with ya. (even though I don't drink)

It's all good. Well mostly anyway. :9:

A lil levity on the f9 goes a long way. I enjoy it.

Oh hell, I know you were just teasing. One must have a thick skin to survive in teh f9. All good bruddah :9:

Funny thing happened to me. I was rolling around in the desert as Trevor, and these rednecks pull up with sawn off shotguns and say "hey you, you speak English?" and before I could even get my weapon selected I was dead off my bike from the shotgun blasts. This was so random, I decided to go back as Michael. Nothing happened, but I was in the desert at night and killed a guy off his motorcyle and there came those same 4 rednecks, this time I got the better of them with Michael's dead eye:9:

Anyone else have random moments like this? I was in Davis as Trevor a while back and all these gang bangers hanging out, one pulled a gun out after Trevor said something to him, and I killed ONE guy and then got swarmed with like 10 gang bangers all coming out the woodworks, that turned into about 20 and I became overwhelmed before I knew it. I went back as Michael, this time down Grove Street and the gang bangers all respond negatively "you better get up out of here!"

Funny thing happened to me. I was rolling around in the desert as Trevor, and these rednecks pull up with sawn off shotguns and say "hey you, you speak English?" and before I could even get my weapon selected I was dead off my bike from the shotgun blasts. This was so random, I decided to go back as Michael. Nothing happened, but I was in the desert at night and killed a guy off his motorcyle and there came those same 4 rednecks, this time I got the better of them with Michael's dead eye:9:

Anyone else have random moments like this? I was in Davis as Trevor a while back and all these gang bangers hanging out, one pulled a gun out after Trevor said something to him, and I killed ONE guy and then got swarmed with like 10 gang bangers all coming out the woodworks, that turned into about 20 and I became overwhelmed before I knew it. I went back as Michael, this time down Grove Street and the gang bangers all respond negatively "you better get up out of here!"

Not anything to that level yet. I have punched a random guy in the bad part of town and suddenly had 10 guys after me.

I finally got Trevor screaming the "Scoooooooter buddies!" scene with the other guy on a scooter. That was hilarious.

Not anything to that level yet. I have punched a random guy in the bad part of town and suddenly had 10 guys after me.

I finally got Trevor screaming the "Scoooooooter buddies!" scene with the other guy on a scooter. That was hilarious.

One of my favorite dialogue sections from the single player is where Michael and Trevor are riding to a job and Michael accuses Trevor of being the "Proto-Hipster." Needless to say, Trevor was not amused. It's a nice touch that R* added in some interesting dialogue for some of the long drives.

One of my favorite dialogue sections from the single player is where Michael and Trevor are riding to a job and Michael accuses Trevor of being the "Proto-Hipster." Needless to say, Trevor was not amused. It's a nice touch that R* added in some interesting dialogue for some of the long drives.

Yeah, I loved that part. It was a pretty long rant too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom