GTA V Announced (1 Viewer)

Saint_Ward

The Great Eye is ever Watchful
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
I couldn't get online last night.

I think when I reconfigured my internet to open things up when I was having issues downloading game updates, I must have done something to tick off rockstar. Even though I can get online in other games just fine...

ReefGuy

Pro-Bowler
Ratings
I couldn't get online last night.

I think when I reconfigured my internet to open things up when I was having issues downloading game updates, I must have done something to tick off rockstar. Even though I can get online in other games just fine...
That's the only thing I dislike about gta online. It takes forever to get into a lobby. If you have 4-5 friends in a party forget about it.

It's by far the worst game ever to connect to on a next gen console. Slowwwwwwwwwwww

That being said me and my $10,000,000+ in cash are ready to finance some heists.

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Easy money tip on the stock market, on PS4 there is the Whiz stock on the Bawsaq that is fluctuating under a dollar so you can double your money within a few hours.

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Easy money tip on the stock market, on PS4 there is the Whiz stock on the Bawsaq that is fluctuating under a dollar so you can double your money within a few hours.
Invested 80 million at 11 cents a share, it is now up to 2.25 a share turning my 80 million into 1.5 billion.

St. Widge

Besmirching You
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Heists march 10th.
Lol. They have been promising those for almost 2 years. It would be like Bungie taking two years to release the VOG.

Too bad. GTA Online could have been epic, but they just never got the content out that they needed to keep people playing. You can only race in the LA River and run around blowing each other up for so long. Plus, they released right before the next generation came out and took some time to get out a next gen version.

Maybe GTA VI will fix it all.

Of course, I bought the Bone version, but have not taken it out of the wrapper.

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Ratings
I will surely check out the heists. dont care if it took them two years to get it done. They got it done. Now its probably going to be broken and unplayable but...

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Ratings
The 3rd triathlon is just mashing the hell out of X for 30 minutes straight.

Swim the entire Alamo Sea for about 9 minutes, bike all the way down through the city for about 12 minutes, then run across town for another 7 minutes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom