antipop

Get egg hunts
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
meh... they may be correct in saying that everything is expensive because of the Cards, but there are far more ways to earn cash now. If they didn't have the cards I believe everything would still be scaled towards grinding to earn cash, maybe not as much but GTA's micro transactions are face value so as long as MTXs are face value without Random BS I'll give them a pass.

Rocket League is random generated though, and I don't have a problem with those because you can actually buy keys and trade them for items you want directly. So they get a pass too.

Saint_Ward

The Great Eye is ever Watchful
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'd have to think about it, since i own a MC building and am already a CEO from last year, but the Criminal Enterprises upgrade might be a better buy than a shark card. Since it's like $9M worth of stuff, and a bonus 1M cash for $40.

I guess if I were paying better attention, I'd have stocked up on some cards when they were all on sale around black friday or before.

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
yea we typically come back to this game every few months. We still never did the new heist.

antipop

Get egg hunts
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
interesting timing with Warmind being released yesterday for Destiny 2

trying to keep people from straying too far?

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Basically no one is worried about Destiny until September. At which time Red Dead will be looming over Destiny's turd sammich. Side note: I can put a date on the Last time I played Destiny. We had just lost to the Falcons and my feelings were hurt. 12/7/17. So I decided to make it worse by playing the game that betrayed me. :(

antipop

Get egg hunts
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Basically no one is worried about Destiny until September. At which time Red Dead will be looming over Destiny's turd sammich. Side note: I can put a date on the Last time I played Destiny. We had just lost to the Falcons and my feelings were hurt. 12/7/17. So I decided to make it worse by playing the game that betrayed me. :(
basically no one except for the people that were playing last night(which was a lot)...Jefferson and I had a good time...i know the well will run dry quickly but i iced down the butthurt a long time ago and remembered that video games are not serious business

i don't know what to say about feeling betrayed by a video game...seems like a waste of emotion but whatever

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Cool 20% of the people(using the clan as comparison) are playing. But anything you spend at least +10% of your time doing is pretty serious bidnes.

betrayal/disappointment whatever you feel like calling it. i was going to say if Red Dead turns out to suck you'd feel betrayed but every game is awesome to you. :idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom