GTA V Announced (5 Viewers)

This could be amazing if they pull it off like they are saying.

it sounds like they took their time so they could get it right...

and it will be a free add on

of course, there will be tears about how long it took them

I am hoping that Jail Break heist that they are describing is breaking CJ out of jail in time for an Expansion pack featuring CJ rebuilding the Grove street gang with the help of Franklin and Lamar.

Tears of joy. The single player is fantastic, the Online is a blast, the racing is :9::9:, and heists now are just Lagniappe.

I couldn't get online last night.

I think when I reconfigured my internet to open things up when I was having issues downloading game updates, I must have done something to tick off rockstar. Even though I can get online in other games just fine...

I couldn't get online last night.

I think when I reconfigured my internet to open things up when I was having issues downloading game updates, I must have done something to tick off rockstar. Even though I can get online in other games just fine...

That's the only thing I dislike about gta online. It takes forever to get into a lobby. If you have 4-5 friends in a party forget about it.

It's by far the worst game ever to connect to on a next gen console. Slowwwwwwwwwwww

That being said me and my $10,000,000+ in cash are ready to finance some heists.

It resolved the day after

Btw, holy white snow. I need sunglasses playing this now. LOL

Easy money tip on the stock market, on PS4 there is the Whiz stock on the Bawsaq that is fluctuating under a dollar so you can double your money within a few hours.

Easy money tip on the stock market, on PS4 there is the Whiz stock on the Bawsaq that is fluctuating under a dollar so you can double your money within a few hours.

Invested 80 million at 11 cents a share, it is now up to 2.25 a share turning my 80 million into 1.5 billion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom