GTA V Announced (1 Viewer)

Wiz got down to .03 cents over the weekend last week. It was over $6 Wednesday... Billions.

Wiz got down to .03 cents over the weekend last week. It was over $6 Wednesday... Billions.

I made about $112M last week on Whiz. I'm waiting for it to drop below .25 a share again to make another big investment so I can buy the golf course.

I have so much monies in the game, if I ever get back to it I'll be buying all the property, I guess just to get the related trophies.

I need to play again. I was playing a couple months ago again, enjoyed the snow.

I need to invest.

Heists march 10th.

Lol. They have been promising those for almost 2 years. It would be like Bungie taking two years to release the VOG.

Too bad. GTA Online could have been epic, but they just never got the content out that they needed to keep people playing. You can only race in the LA River and run around blowing each other up for so long. Plus, they released right before the next generation came out and took some time to get out a next gen version.

Maybe GTA VI will fix it all.

Of course, I bought the Bone version, but have not taken it out of the wrapper.

I will surely check out the heists. dont care if it took them two years to get it done. They got it done. Now its probably going to be broken and unplayable but...

The 3rd triathlon is just mashing the hell out of X for 30 minutes straight.

Swim the entire Alamo Sea for about 9 minutes, bike all the way down through the city for about 12 minutes, then run across town for another 7 minutes

I haven't done any of the big online content. How did it turn out?

the heists are pretty fun and can earn a lot of money...

I also think GTAV is the best online racing game around

rubbing is racing :9:

the heists are pretty fun and can earn a lot of money...

I also think GTAV is the best online racing game around

rubbing is racing :9:

Maybe I need to play a bit more and get the Krewe together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom