GTA V Announced (3 Viewers)

yeah, the sumo is pretty great...

the new tiny racers is pretty cool although i don't like that you get blown up if you fall behind...they really don't even give you any chance to recover...

yeah, the sumo is pretty great...

the new tiny racers is pretty cool although i don't like that you get blown up if you fall behind...they really don't even give you any chance to recover...

Then I would just stay blown up. I logged on last weekend and got my $500K. Then I realized I had nothing to do so I turned it off.

Then I would just stay blown up. I logged on last weekend and got my $500K. Then I realized I had nothing to do so I turned it off.

Brah.. I'm up for some Sumo or whatever anytime. I've been working on 100% this past week. I just have a bunch of stunt jumps, bridges/knife flights before I get my 100%.

I still need the Online rally trophy.

heists pay double this week

that's a lot of new clothes

new heist coming...widge, you will need to buy a few shark cards to get the flying cars

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oCZgVGFwKo0" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

new heist coming...widge, you will need to buy a few shark cards to get the flying cars

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oCZgVGFwKo0" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oooooo, it's the 1980s James Bond expansion. Complete with the jet pack and the underwater Lotus. And I'm all in on Shark Cards. Great White Shard Card here I come.

Edit: Just watched the trailer. Flying AND submarine Lotus.

Anyway, I'm in if we can get a crew. Backwards Roderick?

I am always ready to play GTA.

And I'll never stop crying about how they ruined a game I love.

Oooooo, it's the 1980s James Bond expansion. Complete with the jet pack and the underwater Lotus. And I'm all in on Shark Cards. Great White Shard Card here I come.

Edit: Just watched the trailer. Flying AND submarine Lotus.

Anyway, I'm in if we can get a crew. Backwards Roderick?

I don't think i've done a single one of their online heists.

I don't think i've done a single one of their online heists.

They are pretty fun. Not as hard as Raids in Destiny but still fun to do. They just need more of them and it would help if they could scale if you don't have 4 people, but I guess they wouldn't be as fun without the detailed roles.

They are pretty fun. Not as hard as Raids in Destiny but still fun to do. They just need more of them and it would help if they could scale if you don't have 4 people, but I guess they wouldn't be as fun without the detailed roles.

yeah i'm really good at them. i'm a helpful addition to any heist team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom