GTA V Announced (7 Viewers)

whenever y'all are ready for the new heist....i still have the game on my hd...

Let's do it... I ran the update Tuesday so I'm ready... But I don't know if I have the cash to buy the dumb new property you need to be able to do the new heist so we might have to sell some weed and run some guns before hand.

Yall should verify if the update ran, mine didn't start until i specifically "checked for updates".

So the cheapest property for the new heist is 1.25 million dollars. I am half a million short. that is probably one full set of guns and one or two full sets of weed to sell.

It's been a while. I have a corporation, but I always ended up stealing trucks or packages. I guess I need to figure out what else I can do in that game now that I'm caught up on a few.

I've got a bunker & a counterfeiting business... and the Armored Kuruma is gassed up and ready to go.

widge ... get a megalodonnie card and buy the mobile command center so we can upgrade APVs.

If you ever think the crybagging around here is bad, go read this thread from the GTA Online forums. Lots of crybagging and :mecry: in there. And, apparently all of us who buy shark cards and/or like outrageous stuff and just having fun in the game are all under 10 years old:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/901241-the-gta-that-i-used-to-know/

Oh, and Uproar needs a Megladon card fast because if he doesn't buy one, he will never get to drive the Nissan Skyline in the game.

meh... they may be correct in saying that everything is expensive because of the Cards, but there are far more ways to earn cash now. If they didn't have the cards I believe everything would still be scaled towards grinding to earn cash, maybe not as much but GTA's micro transactions are face value so as long as MTXs are face value without Random BS I'll give them a pass.

Rocket League is random generated though, and I don't have a problem with those because you can actually buy keys and trade them for items you want directly. So they get a pass too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom