GTA V Announced (1 Viewer)

Post an ad about a free Million bucks in GTAV and it turns into another tear fest about Destiny 2. What's next? Let's complain about the Last Jedi some more?

https://kotaku.com/gta-online-s-after-hours-expansion-almost-feels-like-si-1827842797

The latest update for GTA Online, After Hours, was released today. At first glance the update might seem like it’s all about parties, nightclubs and music. But After Hours is one of the biggest updates the game has ever received. And, after two hours of playing, I think it might be one of the game’s most important updates as well.

After Hours starts like a lot of big GTA Online updates: You get a call from a character telling you to invest in a new building and business, in this case a nightclub. Once you buy the club, pick a name, and customize it to your liking, you might think you’re all done. But unlike previous business-focused updates, After Hours has much more story and mission content, at least at the start.

So, I should buy a night club? Are they cheaper than the other stuff?

I guess it's a hub for everything else, so that can be cool.

i think the clubs cost around 1.2 million and can go up to 5 million depending on the add-ons...

i am probably going to jump back in soon since i have about 5 mil sitting in the bank....

plus we still need to do the Doomsday Heist :mad:

YAY.. Finally the Doomsday Heist. Let's do it.

Dance?

i think the clubs cost around 1.2 million and can go up to 5 million depending on the add-ons...

i am probably going to jump back in soon since i have about 5 mil sitting in the bank....

plus we still need to do the Doomsday Heist :mad:

We were close last time we were getting money.. we were doing some good missions and making Green.. then.. poof.

I'm woefully behind on buying sheet.

The club is pretty cool. After you buy it, there is a 3 part mission to actually open it.

And as usual, they do stereotypes very well.

Last edited:
while they haven't announced the titles, there is a lot of speculation that it will be remasters of the first 3 GTA games...supposedly made with the Rage engine used for GTAV

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom