Guarantee! DREW Will Return for 2021 Season (Mod edit. Speculation.) (1 Viewer)

Counterpoint:

He’s been the least hit QB in the league this year, and the few times he does get hit he’s breaking ribs.

His body is telling him it’s the last season.

IF they (somehow) win the Superbowl, he is retiring. If he is out the rest of the season, I can see him maybe coming back. I just hope they don't go into the playoffs and lose their one and only game (at home) like they did last season.

I keep imagining Brittany giving him an earful about coming back this year.

Like someone said earlier, his family will play a large role with this year’s decision.

I really don't think we are ready to have this conversation that has been the elephant in the room for more than a year now.

Reasons Why:

1.No way will he accept going out like that in 2020....he has too much pride

2. Fully healed and recovered he will play his las final season 2021, to say Thanks and Gooodbye to his fans , his team and the City!

3. He has Moxy, and he will will himself to come back next season for all the naysayers and challenge Brady for his NFL records...

4. He will help Winston and Saints win a Championship...

5. He’ll retire on his own terms... and would be expected to make a full recovery... so look for Drew to return for his Official Last Season next year....
Sorry I don’t see it. If nothing else I think this confirms his decision to retire.

Reasons Why:

2. Fully healed and recovered he will play his las final season 2021, to say Thanks and Gooodbye to his fans , his team and the City!

3. He has Moxy, and he will will himself to come back next season for all the naysayers and challenge Brady for his NFL records...

5. He’ll retire on his own terms... and would be expected to make a full recovery... so look for Drew to return for his Official Last Season next year....

Sorry...I just don't see it happening. I didn't see it happening before this season and I certainly don't see it now. No one knows but my gut says 100% no.

Reasons Why:

Unless he gets hurt again next year too?

Please no. No one wants to see him continuing to chase a super bowl with ever diminishing ability. A love Drew for what he has done for NO and the Saints, but he has to realize when it is time to hang it up. That said, I hope he is able to come back for the playoffs this year and go out a winner.

Reasons Why:

I am fine with that, but he better take a pay cut so we can get a quarterback.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom