Guarantee! DREW Will Return for 2021 Season (Mod edit. Speculation.) (1 Viewer)

mrperrino

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Reasons Why:

1.No way will he accept going out like that in 2020....he has too much pride

2. Fully healed and recovered he will play his las final season 2021, to say Thanks and Gooodbye to his fans , his team and the City!

3. He has Moxy, and he will will himself to come back next season for all the naysayers and challenge Brady for his NFL records...

4. He will help Winston and Saints win a Championship...

5. He’ll retire on his own terms... and would be expected to make a full recovery... so look for Drew to return for his Official Last Season next year....

Reasons Why:

1.No way will he accept going out like that in 2020....he has too much pride

2. Fully healed and recovered he will play his las final season 2021, to say Thanks and Gooodbye to his fans , his team and the City!

3. He has Moxy, and he will will himself to come back next season for all the naysayers and challenge Brady for his NFL records...

4. He will help Winston and Saints win a Championship...

5. He’ll retire on his own terms... and would be expected to make a full recovery... so look for Drew to return for his Official Last Season next year....
Lets just take it week to week.

I agree with most of this. I already thought he was coming back before he got hurt. His love for the city and fans is too much he wasn’t going to go out that way r eh add less if they win Super Bowl this year or not. He wants the fans to be there in full force for his goodbye season.

Drew has a better chance of coming back this season which I am banking on he will.

I'd be shocked if he returned next year. He was already halfway retired in February this year and his body is clearly not able to withstand even the most mundane sacks anymore. There's no way he should return next season. Unless he wants to go out like Favre did.

But again, the good news is I think he'll be back this year. Maybe we do like the 2015 Broncos and Brees can go out on top like Peyton did even when Peyton was clearly hanging by a thread. It will take our defense staying at this top notch level they've been at to achieve this though.

I agree with most of this. I already thought he was coming back before he got hurt. His love for the city and fans is too much he wasn’t going to go out that way r eh add less if they win Super Bowl this year or not. He wants the fans to be there in full force for his goodbye season.
Fans in full force?

Guarantee? no. 50/50 is more like it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom