Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special (1 Viewer)

If Mantis can make people feel whatever emotion she wants, then why didn't she make Thanos suicidal instead of sleepy?
She couldnā€™t get him to sleep though, he was too strong. She basically dazed him, so his resist is probably too high for this. šŸ¤“

Nah, remember he was talking the entire time. Thatā€˜s why Quill went off on him is him admitting what he did to Gamora.
I know that but he started beating him in the face and I thought she fell off because of it and then his eyes changed back and he grabbed the gauntlet.

I know that but he started beating him in the face and I thought she fell off because of it and then his eyes changed back and he grabbed the gauntlet.
Right, but what I mean was he wasnā€˜t fully asleep - he was still ā€œawakeā€ enough to hold a conversation and fight back against Spidey and IM trying to pull the gauntlet off.

That was fantastic!

So many great lines, laughed so hard.

And as a Gen-X punk rock/new wave fan, I heartily endorse and applaud the soundtrack (awesome collection with vintage holiday songs from The Pogues, The Waitresses, Hanoi Rocks, and Smashing Pumpkins) - so good!!!!

Also, I am adding "I Don't Know What Christmas Is" to my holiday playlist. I think it's suddenly my second favourite holiday song ever, right after Lalo Guerrero's "Pancho Claus."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom