Guess the "incompetence" (1 Viewer)

parlorcitysaint

WhoDat in exile.
Reaction score
After three consecutive games that the refs played a direct result (to the Saints' detriment), what's your guess on what call will be made wrong or just flat out missed?

In the likelihood of multiple bad calls, which would be the most pivotal?

I'm thinking a personal foul on Kamara that will be seen by everyone watching the game but the refs.

What's your guess?

I could see a kill shot to AK not getting flagged since it's already happened before on a couple occasions. One knocking him out the game against ATL, IIRC. So unless he gets knocked out of the game, that kind of missed call won't be a game changer.

I'm thinking we'll have a phantom holding call made on a TD score that pushes us out of FG range and forces a punt instead of scoring 7.

This needs to be added to the playbook...

ShyIlliterateBug-size_restricted.gif

Davenport is probably due a roughing call. I'll guess one of the ones where the QB ducks into a hit to the head call. Really not that bad compared to what we've been getting but enough to get aggravated about.

Bridgewater throws a pass right to a receiver. The receiver catches the ball, but the play is negated by an intentional grounding penalty. Ridiculous, right? Then can anyone explain how a player can pull off an opponent's helmet without an illegal hands to the face being called? I can't begin to imagine the utter nonsense these submoronic officials can come up with.

Last edited:
I like the creative flow around here. Clearly, we're all well-trained and well-informed about these types of situations.

My own guess is that they're going to need to start being more careful, so this week it's going to be a couple of offensive holding penalties on routine running plays. Subtle, defensible, impossible to disprove. Repeatedly will put us in tough down-and-distance situations.

That, and they're going to let the Seattle DBs absolutely mug our WRs at the LOS.

An egregiously bad spot on a critical third (or fourth) down play is going to be my prediction.
That tends to happen more to visiting teams these days. So put me down for a bad spot.

I like the creative flow around here. Clearly, we're all well-trained and well-informed about these types of situations.

My own guess is that they're going to need to start being more careful, so this week it's going to be a couple of offensive holding penalties on routine running plays. Subtle, defensible, impossible to disprove. Repeatedly will put us in tough down-and-distance situations.

That, and they're going to let the Seattle DBs absolutely mug our WRs at the LOS.

It's almost as if you are a ref :hihi:

Teddy throws a pick, AK gets penalized for targeting. AK goes ballistic and argues the call claiming he wasn't even in the game and gets ejected. Replay shows that AK was clearly on the sideline.

Don't forget, the NFL immediately calls Sean after the game to let him know the call was wrong.

Watch for uncalled holding on Cam Jordan...like last week...they only threw the flag when the hold was like a hook around
the neck that traveled two yards and took him to the ground, then they would look at each other, and slowly throw the flag..
"they had to see that one"....you know, its getting me pretty angry how bad the officiating is...after that crap last year...you would think
they would have made it a point to have their best crew working our games...but...well, we saw it...
Anyone else notice the great block we had on a directional change play and it was a head on block, flagged as a crack back block..?
Unreal....it was a textbook face to face arms in block...and it was one of the big plays called back...they were mugging our receivers all
day, and rarely a flag...one hand around the shoulder or body, one in front long before the ball arrives, etc...its pretty hard to beat a good
team and bad referees...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom