Guess the time of our first draft pick--win a Saints micro-helmet keychain (1 Viewer)

Saint Tex

Delvin, Bro
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This might be a little early, but I figure some will want to start getting their picks in. Last year I did this, and I still owe a beer to Sainty-Claus.

This year I am offering a Saints keychain. It's not just any old keychain, either. It's an actual 3-D plastic Saints helmet. I think it's one of those micro helmet things. (Don't know how to do pictures, but if I figure it out, I'll post one--maybe someone can tell me how to do it with my cell phone, since I don't have a camera.) The gold color on the helmet is a bit dark, but it's a cool keychain with the fleur de lis on both sides. They cost about 5 bucks when new, but they don't make them any more, which makes them a collector's item. So say I.

This year it is also much more sophisticated. For one thing, I'm not playing. Also, the rules are, you have to take into account the possibility of a trade. So if we trade up, our pick will be earlier. If you think we'll trade down, you need to guess later in the day.

In case of a tie, the poster whose pick was posted first wins the keychain. After the first pick is announced, just send me your address, and I will send you the keychain.

And I would like to use this as sort of a very unofficial fundraiser. To play, I am suggesting that you give 5 dollars to the site for each guess. No one is going to enforce this, but it would be a nice gesture if you did.

I am the official time keeper, and I will use the internet Greenwich mean time to time the pick. My decision is final and there are no appeals. I ain't the govmint--you don't get due process.

Here's the link to contribute to the site: SaintsReport Community Forums PayPal Donations

So start posting your times.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom