Guess the winner of the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes ???????? (1 Viewer)

saintlad

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
To me it's a toss up between San Francisco or the Giants . Which team do you think will tank bad this year to win the coveted Trevor Lawrence pick ?????? Please God don't let it be the Failcons !!

To me it's a toss up between San Francisco or the Giants . Which team do you think will tank bad this year to win the coveted Trevor Lawrence pick ?????? Please God don't let it be the Failcons !!
The Failures are too dumb to realize that they have to lose them all in order to win.

Yes. The Giants separated themselves from the pack by almost beating Dallas. This Jets team is probably the worst team I've seen since the 91 Colts. I know Lions and Browns were 0-16, but at least there was some talent and ProBowlers on those teams.

You could give the Falcons a 28-3 lead in the SuperBowl or Trevor Lawrence doesn't matter. They will still find a way to screw it up

The Falcons will draft another WR. Lol
Probably Ja'Marr Chase

Trevor is not going to pan out to ever be an NFL QB.

Not IMO anyway.

He buckled hard against pro level quality defenses.
He has 1 loss in his whole college career, and that was the NC game last year.
He has all the tools to succeed in the NFL. Size, strong arm, and all indications of being a great teammate.
What other defenses has he “buckled hard” against? I’ll wait.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom