Guess who found their way on to LinkedIn (1 Viewer)

the propmaster knew

nice physical comedy (like belushi), but all that sketch reminded me of was how much i miss phil hartman

not trying to be that guy, but

is tommy boy as funny as say, 40yov, currently being discussed in the drinking thread?

the propmaster knew

nice physical comedy (like belushi), but all that sketch reminded me of was how much i miss phil hartman

not trying to be that guy, but

is tommy boy as funny as say, 40yov, currently being discussed in the whiskey thread?
yes, well.. sorta. it is better.

1993 zats - 35 years old? Your life is over at 35, Matt Foley.
2022 zats - 35 years old? You have plenty of time to fix that, Matt Foley

TIL the concept of Matt Foley was created by Saul Goodman.
Hell yeah, good ole Bob. That guy has done some incredible writing. Looking at guys credits 1) I can’t believe how long he has been in the business 2) he doesn’t miss.

As for Tommy Boy vs 40 yov, I would take Tommy Boy over 40 YOV. Spade, Farley, Ackroyd, the whole lot. I could quote that movie all day. Meanwhile, 40 yov, the only quote I remember is “bags of sand”.

yea, no real comparison. I have lost count of how many times I watched Tommy Boy and though I like 40 YOV, it isn't something I would go out of my way to see again. Farley just delivered. But I would not waste my time with either of the other movies he was the star for again. They mailed it in on those.

Really? That's the one you remember? How about "OOOHHH, KELLY CLARKSON!"
Yeah, sorry. Don’t get me wrong, it was a fine movie, but there is something about Tommy Boy. I can watch Tommy Boy with my 12 year old son, and we would both laugh, but 40 YOV probably not so much.

Yeah, sorry. Don’t get me wrong, it was a fine movie, but there is something about Tommy Boy. I can watch Tommy Boy with my 12 year old son, and we would both laugh, but 40 YOV probably not so much.
Don't get me wrong....I'm totally good with Tommy Boy. I'm just surprised with the one quote you came up with from 40yov.

After seeing this a few of my coworkers and I were just going on with Tommy Boy quotes, and talking about how great Chris Farley was (because he was), and (can anyone back me up on this), our coworkers under younger than 24 years of age had no idea what movie we were talking about, and only a few knew who Chris Farley was. Has anyone else experienced this?

wait til you tell them that Will Smith was not only a rapper at one time, but he was one of the biggest rappers in the world

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom