Guess who's first in NFC South (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Our New Orleans Saints are now in First Place in the NFC South and in control of their own destiny.

How nice is that for a change?

It wouldn't be the Filthy Fowl, now would it? No, I guess not, as they lost today... aw, poor filthy scanvengers. I feel -such- sympathy.

But on another note, kudo's to Detroit! Those long suffering schlepps deserve a win. No fair weather fans there. Congrats Michigan!

You can't stop the offensive juggernaut that is Tampa Bay.

Thankfully, the way things are now, it doesn't really matter if the panthers or cowboys win. I don't have to root for either of them. :hihi:

3-0 and on top of the division... feels pretty good. Though I am still waiting for our divisional mathcups, especially against the Turds

Lol if I could only find my post saying after week 3 the Saints would be the only undefeated team in the NFC South.

The Saints offense is now known as the Matrix. You shut down our passing game(our best weapon) and we just run it down your throats. We can adapt to any situation. The Saints Matrix is awesome! Who DAT! Dat nobody!!!!
Edit: The defense was much improved. At least 8 punts by the Bills and not more than 11-12 possessions.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom