Guice (1 Viewer)

Guice was doing well in Washington and i think his arrow was pointing waaaay up. Then he had to go and do the unforgivable. Real shame with him, probably ruined a special NFL career.

yall are wearing some serious purple and gold glasses.

In 2 years, the dude played 5 games. He averaged less than 50 yards a game.

All the charges against him were dropped. Tons of NFL players get in trouble for domestic violence. They don't get dumped immediately before you have your day in court if you are any good.

Guice couldn't stay healthy, Washington drafted Antonio Gibson and signed J D McKissic, Guice wasn't going to even get any carries. The off field issues was just the straw that broke the camel's back. He had 3 knee injuries in 2 years. He hadn't produced anything of merit in the NFL except for busting 1 run against the panthers. Everything else he did was mediocre and subpar.

Just a thought experiment since we apparently were willing to trade the future for Watson. I know Williams is in town and we need a RB, but I think we'd stay away from signing Guice, considering AK will likely be out for similar behavior (alleged assault). But regardless, what say you?

I usually don't have privileged information, but I met his cousin about 2 months ago. Shes in healthcare. She said he was talking to the Jaguars and is actually training and ready to come back.

Just a thought experiment since we apparently were willing to trade the future for Watson. I know Williams is in town and we need a RB, but I think we'd stay away from signing Guice, considering AK will likely be out for similar behavior (alleged assault). But regardless, what say you?

He's had his chances. "DO NOT TOUCH"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom