Guitar Hero 2 for the 360 (1 Viewer)

Will it have the wireless guitar?

Yes,and there will be downloadable songs through XBox live.

Where did you read that(wireless)? Everything I have read has said that Microsoft has not allowed Red Octane to use their wireless technology. If you have a link I would like to read it, thanks.

Last edited:
Where did you read that(wireless)? Everything I have read has said that Microsoft has not allowed Red Octane to use their wireless technology. If you have a link I would like to read it, thanks.

Yeah, according to the Official Xbox magazine interview with the maker of the game, it will not be wireless to start. Microsoft has not allowed anyone to use their wireless technology.

I know you'll be able to download songs online but will you be able to play online? I already have a guitar controller for ps2 but I havent gotten around to getting the game. If you can play online that would be enough for me to get it for 360.

I know you'll be able to download songs online but will you be able to play online? I already have a guitar controller for ps2 but I havent gotten around to getting the game. If you can play online that would be enough for me to get it for 360.

There is no online play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom