Guitar players...and music people in general (1 Viewer)

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I know we have a few players on here so thought some might be interested in this guy. I'm usually late to know about anything internet related...which is how I prefer it. Just saw this guy yesterday and am beyond impressed. Enjoy.

Cool - I have seen his videos before. His fingers look unusually long, perfect for guitar.

If you like his stuff, search YouTube for "Tina S."

two youngsters on the move........

16 y/o Christone "Kingfish" Ingram will be at the Hogs for a Cause rally.

and Jacye Guerin from Plaquemine will be Jazzfest and probably worth checking out.

Last edited:
There's so many of those people out there...it shines a bright light on just how untalented I am haha.

I played for a time, but my short fingers wouldn't cooperate with my mind.

So I got frustrated and stopped.

If I couldn't be Mozart, I refused to be a bar band guy.

Almost forgot 12 y/o Jack Barksdale who will be at JF 2020

I played for a time, but my short fingers wouldn't cooperate with my mind.

So I got frustrated and stopped.

If I couldn't be Mozart, I refused to be a bar band guy.

I started teaching myself how to play guitar 4 or 5 years ago, around the time i turned 40... i had always been a big music nerd, and had taken lessons briefly in the 5th grade after i determined that i was going to be the next Paul McCartney .. unfortunately, the lessons i took after school were boring, and they refused to let me use an electric guitar like the Beatles mostly used, they’d only let me use acoustic.. so i gave up after a month and didnt pick up a guitar again for 30 years.

Now i’m still bad at it, but competent enough to pick out a few songs using the only 3 or 4 chords i know.. and really, that was my only objective when i started again, just so maybe i can play in the nursing home when i’m old, and entertain myself every now and then in the meantime... There are so many YouTube tutorials and stuff online, that it’s never been easier to teach yourself, and even go further into it if your aim is to really excel.

Not a cover, but I really like a lot of this guy’s work.

and Jacye Guerin from Plaquemine will be Jazzfest and probably worth checking out.

That kid gives me hope for not only the future of Music, but mankind in general...

I saw that kid on a PBS show a few months ago. Great blues player.

I stumbled across this channel a few months ago and thought this song was pretty cool...

Kingfish has been around a bit.

He is not 16 he is 20.

He comes from a musical family played in church. His mom is related to Charlie pride.

Great player.

I remember seeing Derek trucks play tips about this age. Opened for Col. Bruce Hampton but went to see him play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom