Guns N' Roses coming to NOLA? (1 Viewer)

Great show. Worth the vacation day I took today! Only gripe is that they didn't may "My Michelle." Otherwise fantastic! For those of us who anticipated acoustic issues given the dome's inherent acoustical challenges, I think they did about a good of a job as could be expected. The performance itself did not disappoint.

The show was freskin awesome. Brought me back in time. Axl blurting out "I'm a train they call the city of New Orleans" for Nighttrain blew the roof off the dome. Slash is incredible. The band was having fun. Brought me memories of my younger years. Great show.

i thought it was a pretty great show...i had no idea what to expect and i remember people saying that Axl sounded terrible 15 years ago or whenever they toured last....he definitely fixed whatever that problem was....

the Cult was pretty terrible though

Here is the NOLA full show. Looks like they have a roadie taping each show and putting on Y.T.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pxSIrGw8UPM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom