Music Guns 'N Roses Use Your Illusions 1 and 2 (1 Viewer)

Use Your Illusion 1 or 2?

• I count both as one

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
Reaction score
Which album do you think is better? I personally find the second one to be better because it has Civil War and Estranged. In favor of 1, it has The Garden which guests Alice Cooper. I think I'm more prone to the darker stuff which is 2. What say you?

OP
OP
Scorpius the Allfather

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
Reaction score
I forgot about Coma on 1. That's also about when Axl overdosed in real life I believe which is the part in the song with the difibrillator.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Never was a fan of GNR. About the only thing I ever listened to much was Paradise City. I'm just not a big fan of Axl's high pitched, screeching voice.

OP
OP
Scorpius the Allfather

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
Reaction score
I remember going back and forth on how I felt about them. They both were necessary for any complete music collection IMO.

What I want to get is the deluxe edition of Appetite For Destruction because it has the album on blu-ray 5.1 and I've read that it sounds incredible. It's finally down to around 100 bucks. I actually bought it before but had it delivered to work but it turns out that day they were closed so I told them to send it to the nearest UPS facility and I'll pick it up so I didn't have to wait. Well they actually wound up sending it back and giving me a refund. Man was I mad but I also wound up needing the money so it kind of worked out.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What I want to get is the deluxe edition of Appetite For Destruction because it has the album on blu-ray 5.1 and I've read that it sounds incredible. It's finally down to around 100 bucks. I actually bought it before but had it delivered to work but it turns out that day they were closed so I told them to send it to the nearest UPS facility and I'll pick it up so I didn't have to wait. Well they actually wound up sending it back and giving me a refund. Man was I mad but I also wound up needing the money so it kind of worked out.

$100 for Blu Ray? What the hell? That's crazy. I had no idea they could get that expensive.

OP
OP
Scorpius the Allfather

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
Reaction score
$100 for Blu Ray? What the hell? That's crazy. I had no idea they could get that expensive.

It's got more stuff than that but the blu-ray is why I would buy it. It's the only way to get it as they won't sell it individually. Same thing for the latest Pink Floyd box set, it comes with A Momentary Lapse of Reason on blu-ray with The Division Bell as well(already have that) but their's is over 200 dollars. I ain't paying that much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom