Music Guns 'N Roses Use Your Illusions 1 and 2 (2 Viewers)

Use Your Illusion 1 or 2?

• I count both as one

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic/ghost
Reaction score
Which album do you think is better? I personally find the second one to be better because it has Civil War and Estranged. In favor of 1, it has The Garden which guests Alice Cooper. I think I'm more prone to the darker stuff which is 2. What say you?

I forgot about Coma on 1. That's also about when Axl overdosed in real life I believe which is the part in the song with the difibrillator.

Never was a fan of GNR. About the only thing I ever listened to much was Paradise City. I'm just not a big fan of Axl's high pitched, screeching voice.

I remember going back and forth on how I felt about them. They both were necessary for any complete music collection IMO.

What I want to get is the deluxe edition of Appetite For Destruction because it has the album on blu-ray 5.1 and I've read that it sounds incredible. It's finally down to around 100 bucks. I actually bought it before but had it delivered to work but it turns out that day they were closed so I told them to send it to the nearest UPS facility and I'll pick it up so I didn't have to wait. Well they actually wound up sending it back and giving me a refund. Man was I mad but I also wound up needing the money so it kind of worked out.

What I want to get is the deluxe edition of Appetite For Destruction because it has the album on blu-ray 5.1 and I've read that it sounds incredible. It's finally down to around 100 bucks. I actually bought it before but had it delivered to work but it turns out that day they were closed so I told them to send it to the nearest UPS facility and I'll pick it up so I didn't have to wait. Well they actually wound up sending it back and giving me a refund. Man was I mad but I also wound up needing the money so it kind of worked out.

$100 for Blu Ray? What the hell? That's crazy. I had no idea they could get that expensive.

$100 for Blu Ray? What the hell? That's crazy. I had no idea they could get that expensive.

It's got more stuff than that but the blu-ray is why I would buy it. It's the only way to get it as they won't sell it individually. Same thing for the latest Pink Floyd box set, it comes with A Momentary Lapse of Reason on blu-ray with The Division Bell as well(already have that) but their's is over 200 dollars. I ain't paying that much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom