Guy on a Buffalo (1 Viewer)

I have now watched the whole series four or five times. The whole family loves it! Awesome footage and awesome song, it is just great!

Just looked up Driftwood, tx where they are playing. It is near New Braunfels, where Swimmer lives. I wonder if he would let us stay there catch the show and meet Pete! It would be SR Nerd Nirvana!

We should give a shout out to the super intelligent buffalo that warned the guy not to go hunting on his own. If he wasn't dealing with his own problems he could've helped the guy before he needed to punch the cougar in the face.

Last edited:
We should give a shot out to the super intelligent buffalo that warned the guy not to go hunting on his own. If he wasn't dealing with his own problems he could've helped the guy before he needed to punch the cougar in the face.

This is true. And while we're giving shouts out, here's to those raccoon dumplings! Where did he learn to cook like that?

Last edited:
This video was taken before they altered Rocket and shot him into space.

The actual Guy on a Buffalo story is interesting. Spoiler.. he really got mauled by the cougar.

"Lotsa good memories"

I frickin' love understated Canadian cowboys.

Guy on a Buffalo is about 16 kinds of awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom