Guy playing through Halo ODST campaign right now on JTV (1 Viewer)

indifferent0028.gif

Is the multiplayer magnum going to be like the Halo CE pistol or the Halo 3 pistol?

Is the multiplayer magnum going to be like the Halo CE pistol or the Halo 3 pistol?

The only ODST multiplayer will be firefight. The pistol will be the pistol from ODST.

The other disc is all the Halo 3 multiplayer maps, which will obviously be Master Chief and all the regular Halo 3 weapons.

The only ODST multiplayer will be firefight. The pistol will be the pistol from ODST.

The other disc is all the Halo 3 multiplayer maps, which will obviously be Master Chief and all the regular Halo 3 weapons.

I think that's just great. :9:

so, you are paying 60 bones for a 6 hour campaign, one multiplayer mode and maps that you probably already own???

10 hours and firefight. And for me and others who have bought all the maps to date, it's three new maps (only).

But the ten hours is based on the same graphics engine. New characters that play differently, but probably not $60 different.

You make a good point that others have made. But you should know that I don't care. I've paid $60 for a lot, lot worse. And there are some people I don't mind giving my money to. Bungie is one of those.

i hear ya....i'll be buying god of war 1 & 2 when they come out on blu-ray

and i have played each one at least twice all the way through

my buddy Skippy sent me this text at 1:27AM:

"BR LAN party beat ODST on legendary. Check my stats sucka."

So your friend claims to have beaten what is supposed to be a 6-8 hour campaign in a little over an hour. I'm calling shenanigans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom