Guy who says God sends natural disasters to punish gays has his home destroyed in a natural disaster (2 Viewers)

But would he and many other "good and decen[t]" believers be spiritual without the existence of religion? Would they be believers at all? And if not, would they still be "good and decent"?

Questions, questions..

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Different cups with different shapes hold the water. The problem is that the people that drink out of cup one, do not like the people drinking out of cup two, since cup one is blue and cup two is red. Yet both cups hold water.

The water is the lesson and not the cup.

Channeling my inner Bruce Lee : Be the water.

Edit: What came first, Spirituality or Religion?

In your opinion.

My "opinion" is based in history...you know ...where religion one creates war with religion two. Religion two invades religion three. Religion three enslaves religion four and/or eradicates them.

Would you like to trip the light fantastic in the bible? Unless of course you have never read where the "god" of the bible had entire races eradicated from the planet. We call that genocide in today's society. How about where he is telling the people to take them captive and make them slaves? No?

You can have the cup. I will partake of the water.

That is what free will is all about.

Different cups with different shapes hold the water. The problem is that the people that drink out of cup one, do not like the people drinking out of cup two, since cup one is blue and cup two is red. Yet both cups hold water.

The water is the lesson and not the cup.

i know i like to snark on many of your more tinfoil posts - but the above is VERY profound and simply put
well done:9:

They won't talk to us. I think it's because they don't like us eating them, to be honest.

What does the rest of the animal kingdom have to say about it?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

That was brutal in honesty. Please ease up on truth as a club, it will take all of us to navigate the path.

My "opinion" is based in history...you know ...where religion one creates war with religion two. Religion two invades religion three. Religion three enslaves religion four and/or eradicates them.

Would you like to trip the light fantastic in the bible? Unless of course you have never read where the "god" of the bible had entire races eradicated from the planet. We call that genocide in today's society. How about where he is telling the people to take them captive and make them slaves? No?

You can have the cup. I will partake of the water.

That is what free will is all about.

The post I was referring to is still just your opinion.

Apparently you take the Bible literally. Good for you.

The post I was referring to is still just your opinion.

Apparently you take the Bible literally. Good for you.

It as a collection of historic records.

When a "ruler" says "god" spoke to him and "commanded" him to go and kill tribe "X", then that indicates a control mechanism.

Religion has created and perpetrated more atrocities than any other form of control, politics being second.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom