Guys ! Guys! (1 Viewer)

boxerharley

Very Banned
Reaction score
Remember when all we wanted was to see the Saints in the dome again? Win or lose, we just wanted them back! Now the sky is falling, I started to panic, but just started thinking...Im just happy to see them again, we all need to think back to the end of last season and remind ourselves how we felt..IMO. We will address our defensive Woes over the offseason and be in the thick of things next year ! calm down, We will all be cherishing the lombardi trophy within the next 2 years.. !!!!!!!!

Thank you - I wish folks would realize how much we just want the Saints here -
and that the team is light-years better than in the last few years.

In fact, the last time I saw a newly coached Saints team that looked this much together was when a character named Jim Mora coached them...

So I'm with boxerharley - everyone just lay the heck off, and make an attempt at more intelligent discourse, with a restrainer on the verbal flapdoodling...

Although you have brought up an issue to remind others about the overall perspective, I can see where some are just completely disgusted or upset over the past 3 or so games.

I haven't lost the perspective that just having the Saints (and the city for that matter) is enough for me. On a superficial matter, I'd love to see the Saints doing better. But it is what it is. Tied for first and a good shot at the playoffs. More than most projected.

Sure, I am upset about the recently play of the D and the turnovers, but just to see a game in the Dome has me feeling all gooey inside.

Don't lose the overall perspective and the magnitude of it all. I'm sure those of you that still live in the area can't forget it, but for those that don't, it's easier to forget sometimes.

Remember when all we wanted was to see the Saints in the dome again? Win or lose, we just wanted them back! Now the sky is falling, I started to panic, but just started thinking...Im just happy to see them again, we all need to think back to the end of last season and remind ourselves how we felt..IMO. We will address our defensive Woes over the offseason and be in the thick of things next year ! calm down, We will all be cherishing the lombardi trophy within the next 2 years.. !!!!!!!!

Although I agree with your post (good post Boxerharley) it kinda sounds like your giving up on THIS season already. Im still seeing a playoff picture

Although I agree with your post (good post Boxerharley) it kinda sounds like your giving up on THIS season already. Im still seeing a playoff picture

Oh No waaaay have I given up buddy !! i still think we squeak into the playoffs, but i still think we make it to the superbowl next year. either way this year is great and Im glad the Saints still belong to us, and not LA or Wherever else those clowns have talked about moving them to....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom