Guys, here comes they come. (1 Viewer)

That is ridiculous. His comments weren't great, but I dont see why he has been attacked with such Venom. Literally rapists,murderers, child abusers, and dog killers were in the league with less noise than this. Brees has been so good throughout his whole career. To instantly turn on him is silly.

That is ridiculous. His comments weren't great, but I dont see why he has been attacked with such Venom. Literally rapists,murderers, child abusers, and dog killers were in the league with less noise than this. Brees has been so good throughout his whole career. To instantly turn on him is silly.
It was one answer to a single question in a much wider discussion and completely consistent with things he has voiced in the past and the same thing Dak Prescott said 2 years ago. It's out of control.

I kinda hope he retires.

giphy.gif

I had to wiki him. He is Lamar Jackson’s cuz

Good! I hope all the opposing DB’s, LB’s and DLine tweet the exact same foolishness as this clown.

All this will do is create a bunker mentality with our guys. The fellas may be mad at Drew, but I don’t think they’ll take kindly to opponents essentially putting a bounty on DB’s head.

This, my friends, will actually work in our favor. Watch it unfold like a storybook.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom