Guys, here comes they come. (1 Viewer)

Good I'm in Vegas. I'll be there and if something happens to Drew and the crowd starts cheering I'd love to put the 20 years of boxing and wrestling to good use.
Can only take on so many people, but I'd love to pop it off.

:blabla: So in return the entire Saints offense will put Mullen on their Bulletin Board for his comment.

Once the game starts, Mullen be like... :run:'

Just trying to lighten the mood.

After they google him to find out who he is...

Alot of yall just casually moving forward about this.

Yall not understanding, they're coming for that man this year. He better buckle his chinstrap.

There will be consequences on the field for those comments.

I'm not sure why you're being down-voted for this comment. It would be naive to think this won't happen. The league-wide response speaks volumes.

I do however agree with breesgirl that any perception Drew is being targeted could galvanise the team and turn an off-field negative into an on-field positive.

It was one answer to a single question in a much wider discussion and completely consistent with things he has voiced in the past and the same thing Dak Prescott said 2 years ago. It's out of control.

I kinda hope he retires.
Why? Was what he said worse than any of those issues I mentioned. And if so how

That is ridiculous. His comments weren't great, but I dont see why he has been attacked with such Venom. Literally rapists,murderers, child abusers, and dog killers were in the league with less noise than this. Brees has been so good throughout his whole career. To instantly turn on him is silly.
It's a sad commentary on where we are as society. Being merely perceived by some as racist--let alone actually being racist--is literally worse than murder. (Unless, of course, that murder was by a cop, but not by anyone else.)

Alot of yall just casually moving forward about this.

Yall not understanding, they're coming for that man this year. He better buckle his chinstrap.

There will be consequences on the field for those comments.
People are Laughing at your post but they don’t understand is that a lot of Defensive players are going to use this as “Motivation”.

That is ridiculous. His comments weren't great, but I dont see why he has been attacked with such Venom. Literally rapists,murderers, child abusers, and dog killers were in the league with less noise than this. Brees has been so good throughout his whole career. To instantly turn on him is silly.

That's partly my fear. That other players will now target Brees on the field. At this point I wish he would've just retired when he thought about it. Honestly I wish he would retire now but he would then be labeled as a quitter and as someone who is "running away" from the problems.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom