Guys... I just had a vision! (1 Viewer)

DownWithDisease

Very Banned
Reaction score
I was sitting here at my desk at work, and I yawned, and while my eyes were closed and I was taking in that deep yawn breath, I saw Reggie running wild in the dome against the Bengals! This is the week we've been waiting for! He's going to rip off a couple of big TD runs, and get his first 100 yd game! Trust me fellas... it's just like the week before last when I said the Lions would beat-down the Falcons.

;)

I thought you were nuts for that prdiction and when I saw the final score I could not stop laughing. GEAUX SAINTS

time to get off the coffee and take a nap:ezbill: but I hope your right.

I only drank one cup of coffee today dude. I'm serious man. I don't get these all the time, but when I do, they're usually right. I'm putting Reggie in the starting line-up of every fantasy league where I own him this week!

If Reggie can get 49 yards on 10 carries against the Steelers then I know he can put a 100 against Cincy. I'm with ya.

:efootball:

I was sitting here at my desk at work, and I yawned, and while my eyes were closed and I was taking in that deep yawn breath, I saw Reggie running wild in the dome against the Bengals! This is the week we've been waiting for! He's going to rip off a couple of big TD runs, and get his first 100 yd game! Trust me fellas... it's just like the week before last when I said the Lions would beat-down the Falcons.

;)

You might just be right, DWD, because I expect to see a major dose of Duece and Reggie in a ball control game, to keep Cincy's high octane O on the sidelines.

It won't hurt that Cincy's D is ranked 27th either... They're 23rd against the run, and 28th against the pass, giving up 353 yards per game. They're also on the negative side of the TOP. That says teams have had success with ball control against them.

You just might be right...

Last edited:
Lets not forget Duece should be pounding all day as well. If they get 175 combined we can control this game

DWD, I totally believe you. I've had feelings like that, too, but I kinda keep 'em to myself in case I'm, you know, wrong. But if I feel it that strongly and I can separate it from a "wishful thinking" type of thinking, I'm usually right, too.

Hummm I see both Reggie and Deuce both getting 100 on the ground this week... Hey it could happen ( and I would love it if it did )

I was sitting here at my desk at work, and I yawned, and while my eyes were closed and I was taking in that deep yawn breath
That's funny...we do the same thing for a living.
This is why I read message boards. I need laughs like this every day!
:_rofl:

Last edited:
I was about to post on Bush since I didnt see any others on the first page for the first time since April. But you snuck this one in...touché.

Now that is a vision I can live with DWD! I hope it comes to bear. Let us know if you have any more..

Was it like, "When I saw that harley barkin' and Joe Horn pumping his fist to start the monday night atlanta game"....... type of feeling?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom