guys isnt it obvious (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS HAVE GREAT D LINES AND LBS hell i bet the giants could have had our cb's and safeties and still won the game listen when u have guys how sack Brady 4 times is amazing he had no time to throw the ball... so while kenny phillips and cason and those other guys look good D LINE OR LB SHOULD BE OUR NUMBER ONE CHOICE

WE SHOULD
Draft Kieth Rivers with number 10 or trade up to get Glenn Dorsey or Sedrick Ellis.. Guys this would be the key our offense if fine.

When those guys would devolpe we would be looking at the next giants D

could u imagine

i hope we trade up to get one of the DTS But i would be darn happy with RIVERS

CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS HAVE GREAT D LINES AND LBS hell i bet the giants could have had our cb's and safeties and still won the game listen when u have guys how sack Brady 4 times is amazing he had no time to throw the ball... so while kenny phillips and cason and those other guys look good D LINE OR LB SHOULD BE OUR NUMBER ONE CHOICE

WE SHOULD
Draft Kieth Rivers with number 10 or trade up to get Glenn Dorsey or Sedrick Ellis.. Guys this would be the key our offense if fine.

When those guys would devolpe we would be looking at the next giants D

could u imagine

i hope we trade up to get one of the DTS But i would be darn happy with RIVERS

:plus-un2::9:

Couldn't agree with you more. We need a pass rush more than anything else.

i appreciate that goldrush26 i mean it is obvious though look at the g men they dominated tonight maybe the points didnt show it but the pats averaged like 40 pts. a game ( im not sure the exact number) but the giants held them to 14 thats amazing.

Having a good scheme is equally important. Grant and Smith didn't just wake up bad one day.

^Grant and Smith got too comfortable.
No one is calling them out with all the holes on that defense.

They're not even that good..
Certainly upgradeable..

This has been my thought all along. You can't possibly judge the saints DL and DB's until they have LB's who can play at least average. The saints LB create a huge hole right in the middle of the defense. DL has to play on their heels and DB's have to play up to protect a weak LB group.

Get two or 3 new LB who can play their position and this saints defense may be really good.

This has been my thought all along. You can't possibly judge the saints DL and DB's until they have LB's who can play at least average. The saints LB create a huge hole right in the middle of the defense. DL has to play on their heels and DB's have to play up to protect a weak LB group.

Get two or 3 new LB who can play their position and this saints defense may be really good.

YES MAN I AGREE OUR LINEBACKERS ARE HORRIBLE MAY PICK UP RIVERS AND HIGHSMITH or MAYO, OR LOFTON AND PHEW BABY WATCH THAT D

Apparently, Superbowl XLII justified the thought of us trading up to get Sedrick Ellis.

LB in the 2nd round, not 1st, but you've got the right idea. The Giants don't have a solid secondary; the Oakland Raiders have one of the best secondarys in the NFL, highlighted by the game's best or 2nd best CB. The Denver Bronos, with Champ Bailey and Dre Bly, possibly the best corner tandem in the NFL, as well as John Lynch, didn't even make the playoffs. The best weapon a CB has, is a front 7 that applies constant pressure. Case in point:

Top 5 sacking teams in the NFL this year:

1. New York Giants 53 Super Bowl Champs
2. New England Patriots 47 #1 AFC Seed
3. Dallas Cowboys 46 #1 NFC Seed
4. Seattle Seahawks 45 NFC West Champs
5. San Diego Chargers 42 AFC West Champs

Bottom 5:

28. Oakland Raiders 27 No Playoffs
29. Buffalo Bills 26 No Playoffs
30. Atlanta Falcons 25 No Playoffs
31. Carolina Panthers 23 No Playoffs
32. Cincinnati Bengals 22 No Playoffs

We ranked 19th with 32... No Playoffs

LB in the 2nd round, not 1st, but you've got the right idea. The Giants don't have a solid secondary; the Oakland Raiders have one of the best secondarys in the NFL, highlighted by the game's best or 2nd best CB. The Denver Bronos, with Champ Bailey and Dre Bly, possibly the best corner tandem in the NFL, as well as John Lynch, didn't even make the playoffs. The best weapon a CB has, is a front 7 that applies constant pressure. Case in point:

Top 5 sacking teams in the NFL this year:

1. New York Giants 53 Super Bowl Champs
2. New England Patriots 47 #1 AFC Seed
3. Dallas Cowboys 46 #1 NFC Seed
4. Seattle Seahawks 45 NFC West Champs
5. San Diego Chargers 42 AFC West Champs

Bottom 5:

28. Oakland Raiders 27 No Playoffs
29. Buffalo Bills 26 No Playoffs
30. Atlanta Falcons 25 No Playoffs
31. Carolina Panthers 23 No Playoffs
32. Cincinnati Bengals 22 No Playoffs

We ranked 19th with 32... No Playoffs

Be careful... you'll get attacked by the "Sacks are overated... I'm just trying to defend our pathetic DEs" crowd...

This game is proof positive that defense wins championships... and a great DLine THAT GETS AFTER THE QUARTERBACK can neutralize the best offenses.

On the good run last year we were getting a decent rush , not great , and still managed to do pretty good! Then Young went down, even though a little under sized he plays big! We defiantly need a better pass rush and blitz package. Balmar probably misspelled the next highest DT still probably on the board has had knee problems!

so we need great D-Line and should pick a cover 2 LB ? interesting. the giants are good example for DL making mediocre LBs and Secondary good . iam all for drafting at least two DL , two CBs ( for depht and youth ) and a LB or two... i just can´t see us picking , RB, WR or TE again.... the weaknesses are obvious.... oh yeah and we should let the LB blitz more.

Yes - the game of KILL THE QB still WORKS!

We need young lean STUDS like Jason Tuck - not overweight players like Will Smith.

man i dont mean to be disrespectful, but i have to read everything you say 3 or 4 times just to understand it :(

can you try putting your sentences together a little better :\

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom