Guys, It is raining pretty hard in Mobile right now (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Guys, if any of you live in the Mobile lower Alabama area, or in the Miss. Gulf Coast right now, stay inside becuase it is pouring down rain right now in all of these areas. My DAd just told me that is flooding in downtown Mobile becuase of heavy excess rain, if you have to vote, do so but make it quick becuase their is some heavy rain coming your way on the Eastern Seaboard tommorrow.

Please be careful tommorrow voting.

Thanks.

Guys, if any of you live in the Mobile lower Alabama area, or in the Miss. Gulf Coast right now, stay inside becuase it is pouring down rain right now in all of these areas. My DAd just told me that is flooding in downtown Mobile becuase of heavy excess rain, if you have to vote, do so but make it quick becuase their is some heavy rain coming your way on the Eastern Seaboard tommorrow.

Please be careful tommorrow voting.

Thanks.
Looks like the local weather guys think that the rain west of here is going to split. Some going north, some going south. they said that the northern split might just clip this area so we won't get the heavy stuff. We'll see.

Looks like the local weather guys think that the rain west of here is going to split. Some going north, some going south. they said that the northern split might just clip this area so we won't get the heavy stuff. We'll see.

The GFS model agrees with you. It has the low pressure currently over the SE moving across Florida into the Atlantic while the jet stream shifts slightly North. You should be good to go in Va. However, there does look like the potential of some severe weather in the South sometime around Next Tuesday. Still very far out but worth watching.

Thanks for the tip. I will stay in my spider-hole second home under Mobile Bay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom