Guys with white iphones (2 Viewers)

Guys with white iphones?

• What's the big deal?

Votes: 50 32.5%
  • Seriously dude? Did your girlfriend buy that for you?

Votes: 66 42.9%
  • Tacoes!

Votes: 38 24.7%

• Total voters
My IT guy had the white iphone, broke the screen. He got the black screen. With the white back and the white button, it looks sweet!

I am gay and I have a white iphone...

I'm not really sure sexual orientation has anything to do with it. In fact, I'm pretty sure one gay friend I'm thinking of has a black iphone and the married friend I'm thinking of (the one who recently told me not to tell another one of our friends who lives back in NOLA that we were getting together for drinks in DC because the NOLA friend would get upset that he wasn't here) almost certainly has a white one. Though I can't confirm that at the moment.

I have a white one. My wife and I had black 3's so when we upgraded, I decided to go with a white one with a white case. I like it. I feel good knowing I have a little white on my side.

I roast my marshmellows, only drink chocolate milk, prefer dirty sheets, don't wear white draws and have a black rotary phone.

i am a girlie gay racist and my black wife would agree

the reason i have a white iphone has NOTHING to do with the fact that it was the only $1 iphone left

I keep telling him to get a pink cover to go with it.

Oh that's so very clever. I get it. The implication is that the white phone is effeminate, so a pink cover would match it because pink is for little girls. Did you used to write for Rodney Dangerfield or something?

Maybe next time you should stare him directly in the face and say "nanny nanny boo boo." That's a good one too.

:)D)

i think the Mongoose has a white iPhone

so there is that

Had a white iPhone. I switched it up when I upgraded. But I would get a white one again.

I caught some ball breaking for the white iPhone from some unlikely places. Like buzd, for example.

I don't get it. It's white. I don't see anybody calling the stormtroopers ghey.

My work phone is a black iPhone so I opted to get a white one for my personal to make it easier to distinguish. Doesn't bother me at all.

I don't get it. It's white. I don't see anybody calling the stormtroopers ghey.

Hey - nobody's calling anybody gay! (See, e.g., post 20, above).

And I'm sure there were some effeminate storm troopers (regardless of their sexual orientation toward men, women or droids).

Hey - nobody's calling anybody gay! (See, e.g., post 20, above).

And I'm sure there were some effeminate storm troopers (regardless of their sexual orientation toward men, women or droids).

I agree, some of those suits were a little too shiny. :mwink:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom