Guys with white iphones (2 Viewers)

Guys with white iphones?

• What's the big deal?

Votes: 50 32.5%
  • Seriously dude? Did your girlfriend buy that for you?

Votes: 66 42.9%
  • Tacoes!

Votes: 38 24.7%

• Total voters
And I'm sure there were some effeminate storm troopers (regardless of their sexual orientation toward men, women or droids).

Just the ones from the prequels.

Also, my iphone is black, but my case is white.
Am I gay or not?

When I pre-ordered the 5 they didn't ask which I wanted. But I like the white, especially now that I've had a chance to bedazzle it.

I was looking at a white iPhone but then thought wait I'm not the ghey so I stayed with the black. Besides my Saints cover would look dumb on a white phone.

I think white is the pinnacle of the Apple aesthetic. Clean, sharp, modern, etc.

And if you, in your haughtiness, think that's gay, well then you might have a point. But I like it anyway, and as an Apple fanboy I'll always be partial to their white stuff.

I've got a white one, with a white case too. Just gotta make sure that when I'm at my condo on the beach drinking my butt off my phone doesn't overheat. Happened to 3 Droids of mine.

The clones are probably all eunuchs. If you were building a fully compliant army, removing things like sexual desire from the equation is probably somewhere on the checklist.

As an added bonus, many of them may have severe rage issues relating to their castration, so they'll be more likely to shoot Jedi in the back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom