GW Reinstated...And hired (N/S) (1 Viewer)

It should also be noted that the Saints' organization suffered a two-year penalty (draft picks in '12 and '13), while Williams, the architect and enforcer of the program was penalized for one year.

Makes me sick. Mr. “I take full responsibility and apologize” Williams is scum. He scrambled to keep his career by admitting to something that was never there. He essentially threw all his players and fellow coaches under the bus by supporting the leagues' trumped up claims.

Now everyone is saying that he is an honest man, deserving of a second chance, for admitting his wrongs while Payton, Loomis, and Vilma are scum for not taking responsibility.

What kind of twilight zone are we living in? I'll say it again, as much as I love the Saints, I hate the league just as much.

Guess we can get GW a towel, now that Goodell is through with him...

Wow, it's come a long way from this...

Experts say Gregg Williams could face criminal charges - NFL - Sporting News

Fran Tarkenton thinks Gregg Williams belongs behind bars

Gregg Williams must be given a lifetime ban by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

Cris Carter calls for lifetime ban for Gregg Williams | ProFootballTalk

Irvin: Lifetime Ban For Gregg Williams "The Only Right Thing To Do" | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

... to this

The league issued a statement saying that Goodell cited several reasons for reinstating Williams including that Williams accepted responsibility for his role in the bounty program, his commitment to never be involved in any pay for performance system and pledging to teach safe play and respect for the rules.

Mind numbing...

Accepts responsibility, and gives his word that he will never do it again... shouldn't that be good enough for everyone??? They forgot the part about kissing Goodell's *** and throwing his players under the bus to save himself... What a crock

I hardly could regognize him on the video tape. He lost a lot of pounds and looks totally different.
Obviously the last year was a hard time for him.

This may not necessarily be the case. We played Denver away in '08 and in '12. Not sure the league alternates home/away with the AFC/NFC games each go-round.

There was a change in 2010 regarding the AFC and NFC West rotations. IIRC, Kraft whined about his team having to travel to the West Coast twice in the same season. So you only play either the Chagers or Broncos/49ers or Seahawks away, not both.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

There was a change in 2010 regarding the AFC and NFC West rotations. IIRC, Kraft whined about his team having to travel to the West Coast twice in the same season. So you only play either the Chagers or Broncos/49ers or Seahawks away, not both.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, I've been looking for an answer for this for awhile.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom