GW Reinstated...And hired (N/S) (1 Viewer)

Ok, I'll be a good christian...I hope Goodell loses all his money so he has to work double shifts to eat and mantain his family and then he can save his soul thanks to all the sacrifice needed to live like this...then he can slip in rat urine and hit the back of his neck and...aaaaaargh here I go again

I told everyone this was going to happened. Roger is so full of it! How in the world is SP and GW's suspensions the same. If you didn't know it was more than business, now you know! This was a personal attack from Roger upon SP and the Saints!!!!!

Not scheduled to face them in the regular season again until 2015. And it's in the dome.

Thanks. Actually it is good it will take 3 years. If it was this season there would be way to much bounty-talk from commentators and media. Don't want anymore of that!

I hope we get to play him and run up a 60 burger on his 'defense'. Is anyone REALLY surprised that Goodell did this?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Gregg Williams and NFL actually met in NY the Tuesday before SB. NFL knew it would reinstate Williams, but didn't want to detract from SB.

Thanks. Actually it is good it will take 3 years. If it was this season there would be way to much bounty-talk from commentators and media. Don't want anymore of that!

Yep, I started to say in my other post that by then it will be but a fleeting memory in most peoples' minds.

So, this piece of work's suspension was 3 weeks longer than Payton's, yet he masterminded the entire thing? Makes a lot of sense.

Yea Payton's suspended for 1 year and GW suspened indefinitely, so Goodells difference of 1 year and indefinitely 3 weeks.

GW is a dirt bag for throwing players under the bus. BUT...the guy was essential to the Saints winning the Superbowl and got the team to the playoffs in all three seasons he was coach.

Non-GW Saints playoff wins: 2
GW Saints playoff wins: 4 (including Super Bowl)

Bud Adams and Munchak are now most hated by me as well. There is no way that Williams would have rolled on his players if he did not know that someone would give him another shot and soon. The whole thing just stinks beyond words.

Don't forget, Payton lost over $6 million in salary, while GW only lost $1 million or so.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom