Ha! - Bulls Mascott Reportedly Shoots T-shirts at Garnett, Posey (1 Viewer)

donnad61463

I Still Believe!
Reaction score
This is pretty funny. Apparently, Bennie the Bull shot T-shirts out of an air gun at Celtics players Kevin Garnett and James Posey during Tuesday night's game.

"I felt threatened," Posey said, according to the newspaper. "They already don't like me here already. ... The T-shirts were fired out of that gun or whatever. I feel a little sore in one spot. I might have to get treatment." :smilielol:

ESPN - Bulls mascot reportedly shoots T-shirts at Garnett, Posey - NBA

The velocity that those things come out makes that not funny at all. That's assault plain and simple. He should go to jail. I don't know if it's the same thing that they have at Mavs games, but that thing can lob those shirts up into the nosebleeds

edit: from the article, it doesn't sound like it came out all that fast.

Last edited:
"First, I thought it was a teammate just tapping me."

Just something else to cry about

Actually Posey's comments crack me up at least he has a sense of humor about it:

Posey, not a favorite in Chicago dating back to when he was a member of the Miami Heat, cringed in mock fear.

“I don’t know - I feel threatened,” Posey said. “I don’t feel safe. They really have tough love here, but it was definitely an inside job. They made the mascot do it. I got hit in the back walking away. That spot on my back is sore. I might have to get treatment on it.”

Apparently KG didn't feel the same and had to be restrained:

Animated discussion - BostonHerald.com

the Bulls are saying it was an accident:

Full Court Press | ChicagoSports | Blog

The velocity that those things come out makes that not funny at all. That's assault plain and simple. He should go to jail. I don't know if it's the same thing that they have at Mavs games, but that thing can lob those shirts up into the nosebleeds

edit: from the article, it doesn't sound like it came out all that fast.

Oh come on, you know it's funny, especially about possibly getting treatment.

Oh come on, you know it's funny, especially about possibly getting treatment.

Hey, if some tool of a Mavericks mascot popped CP3 in the back of the head with one of those things, and it tweeked his neck just before the game....and we lost...tell me how funny that would be.

Maybe just the lawyer in me trying to drum up a nice lawsuit.

Hey, if some tool of a Mavericks mascot popped CP3 in the back of the head with one of those things, and it tweeked his neck just before the game....and we lost...tell me how funny that would be.

Heh, come on you're a Saints fan. You've seen the other team's mascot run over our player with a truck. This fazes you how? :hihi:

That's just reckless behavior. Didn't we all learn our lesson from The Simpsons? Those things can KILL!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom