Haason Reddick - OLB (Temple) (1 Viewer)

Von Miller/Khalil Mack role in Dennis Allen's scheme. Looks like a good fit.

I think that he will be great in the NFL. If we pick up Reddick and Kpassognone from Villanova, our defense will be very improved.

I've mentioned here before that I'm sure Reddick took a long ride to an off site interview with the Saints at the Senior Bowl.

Anyone's watch enough of him and Jordan Willis to compare the two?

Reddick had that assault arrest and some analysts question if he can hold up to the run against NFL blockers. Going purely off analyst reviews Willis seems to be more technically sound and much stronger at shedding blockers, but perhaps not as explosive/flexible (though his combine numbers don't bear that out). Willis is also bigger/longer.

As perhaps a backup to Cam later, Deatrich Wise Jr also looks really interesting from a numbers perspective.

College stats:

Defense & Fumbles

Tackles Def Int Fumbles
Year School Conf Class piece of work G Solo Ast Tot Loss Sk Int Yds Avg TD PD FR Yds TD FF
2013 Temple American FR LB 8 11 3 14 4.0 1.0 0 0 0 1 1 0
2014 Temple American SO DL 7 16 8 24 7.5 2.0 0 0 0 0 0 0
*2015 Temple American JR DL 13 29 17 46 13.0 5.0 0 0 0 1 0 1
2016 Temple American SR DL 14 43 22 65 22.5 9.5 1 5 5.0 0 3 1 3
Career Temple 99 50 149 47.0 17.5 1 5 5.0 0 5 2 4

9.5 sack his last year.
He passes the eyeball test for intensity and quickness. But it seems like he would have had more production against the caliber of competition.
I do like him, though. If we could get him in the 2nd round, i'd be happy.

how was he in college. didn't get a chance to watch much college fb last season. I am not a big fan of "fast risers" from the combine. I don't understand how you can grade someone from watching tape and then grade him higher just because he ran a fast time or jumped high. you didn't know how fast he ran while grading the college tape so it shouldn't affect the grade after the combine. just my two Lincoln headed wheat pennies.

Just draft Adam Sheehan in the 4th and all will be good in the world. He is Tommy Parsons reincarnate with quicker feet and better hands.

We have a need for a top Safety - that player is Jabrill Peppers S/CB/ST Returner.
Ran the 40 in 4.4sec.
He is our must have at pick #11. If we end up with a second 1st Rounder (Probably #18)- RB Christian McCaffery.
In Round 2 DE - Kpassagnon, or ILB - TJ Watt.
Round 3 OL - Ethan Pocic.

Wouldn't mind that draft at all. Play makers make big plays and your first 2 picks make big ones.

Just draft Adam Sheehan in the 4th and all will be good in the world. He is Tommy Parsons reincarnate with quicker feet and better hands.

That's like saying he's Stephen hawking with more facial expression.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom