Had a dream last night we beat the Seahawks this weekend (2 Viewers)

msusaintsfan

All-Pro & Resident Ninja
Reaction score
Diamondhead, MS via Houston, Tx, via Starkville, M
It was a very vivid dream as well. The offense was very balanced with a lot of play action passes from Teddy. The defense gets it together and forces 3 turnovers, one a house call for Lattimore. We win by 11. 28-17. It sparks us on a nice run till Drew gets back.

It was very very vivid. I hope it comes true. Who Dat. I can even hear the announcers say just when you thought the Saints season is over they show they are still a force in the NFC to contend with.

It was a very vivid dream as well. The offense was very balanced with a lot of play action passes from Teddy. The defense gets it together and forces 3 turnovers, one a house call for Lattimore. We win by 11. 28-17. It sparks us on a nice run till Drew gets back.

It was very very vivid. I hope it comes true. Who Dat. I can even hear the announcers say just when you thought the Saints season is over they show they are still a force in the NFC to contend with.
Please put your next dream on a flash drive and send it to me.
My dreams never turn out like that. :covri:
And I could sure use a good vision of the future right now.

The NFL is funny. Human nature is as well.

How many times have you seen a team enter a game with consensus no chance only to exit with a victory? Happens. Heck think Saints v Rams {0-8}.
Opponents will think they can win playing at 75 % effort while not accountimg for the other team giving 110%

Going to be an interesting game. Our D will play inspired. I fully expect our O to do same.

IMO, this is not far fetched. I realize it will be very tough in Seattle but Andy Dalton just hung 400 yards on them in Seattle. So far, Seattle's offense hasn't put up huge numbers.

Besides the environment in Seattle, Rams are a better team all around and they didn't exactly destroy us after the deflation of losing Brees and a completely unprepared Bridgewater.

Short version, Saints should be way better prepared going to play a really good team but not as good as the Rams.

Saint Nostradamus in the house to give us all hope!

EDIT: oh this isn’t sarcasm but it could sound that way.

Last edited:
TB has to secure some nice drives. That's why the D was gased against the Rams Cause they couldn't get off the field. I think it will be a better showing. Pleases o please let the secondary show up and not get torched cause if so :help-sos-sos-29402:

Why do people keep saying that? It's not good thing.

In any case, as long as the game remains close, the Saints have a good chance to win it. If the Saints fall behind, it'll be a different story.

It isn't a good thing at all. At his cost, he should have been prepared and ready to go. My point was, he has to be more prepared this week which hopefully equals a better performance. If not, then we realize our worst fears, Teddy is just not a very good QB at all.

The NFL is funny. Human nature is as well.

How many times have you seen a team enter a game with consensus no chance only to exit with a victory? Happens. Heck think Saints v Rams {0-8}.
Opponents will think they can win playing at 75 % effort while not accountimg for the other team giving 110%

Going to be an interesting game. Our D will play inspired. I fully expect our O to do same.
Yeah, it has happened. But I still picked the Patriots in Survivor Bowl last week. :hihi:

Las night I had a dream that I stole a medallion from a museum and had to escape Queen Elizabeth and her assassins using parkour.

What's your point?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom