Had a dream last night we beat the Seahawks this weekend (1 Viewer)

Yeah, it has happened. But I still picked the Patriots in Survivor Bowl last week. :hihi:

to be fair, Dolphins have all but publicly stated they are tanking.

We havent.

yet. lol

:cool:

One advantage for saints is the Seahawks will not know what to expect. How will the the saints handle the loss of Drew? Will the offense change? It usually takes about 3 weeks for a defense to adapt to a new offensive scheme. How will Taysom Hill be used? Will he see more time? Will he even start and TB come in sporadically? The pressure is actually on Seattle this week I believe. Hopefully the defense will step up and think they need to take up some of the slack! I hope the entire team rallys around the injuries and steps up! Just a hope anyway.

I had a dream last night that I was at a Korean restaurant and they brought me some bowls of food early, but I was not sure if I was supposed to start eating that stuff by itself, or wait until they brought out the rest. Then I started spinning around in my chair for some reason (it was like an office chair) while the bowls were in my lap. Well, I don't have to tell you this did not turn out well and some of the food fell out of the bowls onto the floor. They never ended up bringing me out the rest of my food and eventually the manager came and asked how things were. I told him I never got my food and I was not sure if I was supposed to eat what they had already brought me. He looked at the food on the floor and apologized and i think that is when I woke up.

Pretty sure that all means the Saints might struggle this weekend, especially if the pre-game meal is Korean.

I'm being completely serious here. Who has these types of dreams? Like seriously, a dream about an upcoming team we play Sunday? And a dream so vivid with all the fixings? And to remember it all in great detail. Damn, my friend, you are one special cat.

I'm being completely serious here. Who has these types of dreams? Like seriously, a dream about an upcoming team we play Sunday? And a dream so vivid with all the fixings? And to remember it all in great detail. Damn, my friend, you are one special cat.
Well it might be due to the meds I am on right now, but I'll take any hope I can right now. Hell I remember dreams from when I was a kid. I had a recurring nightmare for like 4 months as a kid where I was being impaled. I still remember that to this day.

I will never forget that Superbowl dream though. It was very vivid.

Las night I had a dream that I stole a medallion from a museum and had to escape Queen Elizabeth and her assassins using parkour.

What's your point?
Did you elude the double ohs or did they get ya. How does it end? Could be a movie deal in this somewhere.

It was a very vivid dream as well. The offense was very balanced with a lot of play action passes from Teddy. The defense gets it together and forces 3 turnovers, one a house call for Lattimore. We win by 11. 28-17. It sparks us on a nice run till Drew gets back.

It was very very vivid. I hope it comes true. Who Dat. I can even hear the announcers say just when you thought the Saints season is over they show they are still a force in the NFC to contend with.

I'm 100% down with this, bro!

:gosaints:

I can never remember my dreams, I know I dreamt but I can never remember the details.

I can never remember my dreams, I know I dreamt but I can never remember the details.
I have something similar.
I can never remember my reality.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom