Had my first taste of Guiness Bitter (room temp) (1 Viewer)

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
In Epcot (Disney World) and I gotta say that it was pretty darn good. Being raised on "ice cold" brew, this was a step outside the box for me. Pretty foamy, tased almost like cold coffee. But it was a good sipping drink. Will have to search for this stuff at local grocer. Kudos to Guiness. not bad.

Bitter? That's a new one, huh?

Room temp beer is a great way to actually "taste" the beer for any faults. It's kinda like listening to a geetar player on an acoustic instead of a distorted electric twanger.

I just read a bit about it. The reviews aren't that good. It's an English Bitter. I think they made it taste like that for a reason. :hihi:

Oh well, thankfully I am too hardheaded to listen to others. I'll try it if I can find it.

Last edited:
Bitter? That's a new one, huh?

Room temp beer is a great way to actually "taste" the beer for any faults. It's kinda like listening to a geetar player on an acoustic instead of a distorted electric twanger.

I just read a bit about it. The reviews aren't that good. It's an English Bitter. I think they made it taste like that for a reason. :hihi:

Oh well, thankfully I am too hardheaded to listen to others. I'll try it if I can find it.

i actually did not like it for the first two or three sips, but it kinda grew on me. And it actually got better the longer it stayed in the cup. (for me anyway ) It definately not a beer you can funnel or play drinking games too, but a nice beer with dinner that will last the whole dinner.

Try the Guiness in the tall can. They have a unique nitrogen cartridge in the bottom of the can that discharges when you open it. Look into the bottom of the can after you empty it. It makes for a fine pint.

Well, if it's supposed to be a type of English Bitter, then I would have to think that it's the same way especially how people have described the head.

Try the Guiness in the tall can. They have a unique nitrogen cartridge in the bottom of the can that discharges when you open it. Look into the bottom of the can after you empty it. It makes for a fine pint.

Gotta love the widget!

Guinness is best served poured slow at Anthony's Fish Grotto in La Mesa, CA... :9:

any IPA >>>>>>> guiness

that being said, i have had a guiness at room temp and it is far better that way

any IPA >>>>>>> guiness

that being said, i have had a guiness at room temp and it is far better that way

bull freakin cow cookies. we all have our difference in taste, but this is just absurd to think that ANY IPA can be better than guiness let alone a stout. :angryrazz:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom