Had some special guests in the Club's Limo... (1 Viewer)

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I took the club's limo out for a spin... Had some specials VIP guests... They had a blast..
Slowly becoming a legend in the Neighborhood...

We had the Chocolate Milk Bar fully stocked...

that is awesome. i rode in an old lincoln not stretched limo as a kid. loved the experience.

that is awesome. i rode in an old lincoln not stretched limo as a kid. loved the experience.

They had a blast.. They were nothing but smiles and chocolate ice cream covered faces.

Did you vinegar, bleach, and betadine the limo first?

NOTE: I am assuming here that it's that kind of club. :hihi:

I've got three kids. The limo was in danger.... I hope the kids were disinfected.

looks like the poster for a campy 80s horror flick called "Cake Face"
I'd pay to see that movie. Especially if it's set in Joe's club with the employees having major roles in the movie and also taking part in the chocolate milk, chocolate ice cream and chocolate cake limo ride.

Cake Face: When Strippers and Chocolate Cake Mix With Grammar School Kids in a Limousine.

Cake Face: When Strippers and Chocolate Cake Mix With Grammar School Kids in a Limousine.

SSHHHHHHH. The kids didn't know where the Limo came from... What do you think this is, Drag Queen Story hour or something?

I took the club's limo out for a spin... Had some specials VIP guests... They had a blast..
Slowly becoming a legend in the Neighborhood...

We had the Chocolate Milk Bar fully stocked...

Not what I was expecting at all.

Not a drop of water.

SSHHHHHHH. The kids didn't know where the Limo came from... What do you think this is, Drag Queen Story hour or something?

remember those parties in high school where you're having a good time. Lights are low. Music is good. Conversations are flowing. Fortified juices are poured.

And then out of nowhere the music stops and the light goes on and the shrill voice of an adult pierces the air?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom